Products you would like to see make a comeback

AvfcRigo82

On 04/12/2017 at 18:49, AVFCDAN said:

I was going to say Happy Snax as well but a quick Google search tells me you can still buy a multipack of 379 bags for a quid so that's good.

I always forget what these are called. Me and the Mrs call them rabbit crisps, and we can sometimes get them from the Global in Bearwood. You need to eat 2 or 3 packs to get some flavour, but the nostalgia is tasty enough!

12 hours ago, coda said:

I've been troughing Cadbury Heroes the last couple of weeks and hadn't noticed a different taste. They need to drop the fudge one, terrible choice.

Everytime you get a tub of these things they are forever changing whats in them!

But still shite either way no matter what's in the tub.

3 minutes ago, Xela said:

I'm a traditionalist - Roses and Quality Street over Heroes and Celebrations. 

Definitely not.

If I could bin any festive treats it would be Roses and especially quality street. They are terrible!

14 minutes ago, AVFCDAN said:

Definitely not.

If I could bin any festive treats it would be Roses and especially quality street. They are terrible!

First Mrs Browns Boys and now this?

*adds AVFCDAN to the list*

:D

• Like 1

On 06/12/2017 at 12:37, AVFCDAN said:

Definitely not.

Saying that, missus was given a tub of Heroes tonight by someone at work..

Having just ate 3 mini Twirls from the tub.. then a normal bar of Twirl.. there is definately two differentiations of chocolate recipe used here..

Normal twirl bar = Cadbury's taste.. 

Heroes mini version = Utter tasteless shit and nothing like a Cadbury taste.

So conclusive a different recipe is used and a much cheaper shite one at that too.

Just been to Tesco and did an experiment on the Caramel too..

Again, nasty cheap chocolate is used in tubs of sweets it seems differentiates to the retail bars on our shops shelfs.  

• 4 years later...

Was watching an old film from the eighties called Manhunter, in one scene they're in the supermarket and you can see the different products, was interesting seeing which ones are still production in the present. Edit just found this page - 'Cereal shopping in 1986’s Manhunter' - that lists all the cereals shown.

Â