The Game's Gone

NurembergVillan

58 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

He's already taking painkillers and playing through injury this season, he's also refused an MRI to check out the injury.

Very suspicious, you'd assume anything untoward would be picked up in a medical anyway, but it seems he's more interested in securing his big move this summer than looking after himself and protecting his body and longevity. 

This is definitely more from his agent and Dad I feel. both are just chasing the money and dont really care about him a bit like Jacks Dad and agent

6 hours ago, Zatman said:

This is definitely more from his agent and Dad I feel. both are just chasing the money and dont really care about him a bit like Jacks Dad and agent

Yeah Riaola will get 7 million for this deal, shocking for a bit of paper work really. An Haaland"s dad gets 1.5 million out the deal. Not sure why his dad is picking up an earner.

22 hours ago, villa4europe said:

disagree with that, he'll win a ballon dor there IMO they cant turn down the opportunity to buy the guy who will spend the next 10 years battling with mbappe for best player in the world

edit - i'll throw it out there - he'll be the best signing city have made to date, he's the first proper best player in world football global superstar to play for them - for as good as KDB is he's not what haaland is and will be

Would challenge that tbh - De Bruyne is the best midfielder in the World IMO and somehow manages to stand out even in a team which has fantastic players all over the pitch.

Haaland may well go on to be a true global superstar such as Ronaldo, but he isn't there yet.

9 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Would challenge that tbh - De Bruyne is the best midfielder in the World IMO and somehow manages to stand out even in a team which has fantastic players all over the pitch.

Haaland may well go on to be a true global superstar such as Ronaldo, but he isn't there yet.

he is

but for whatever reason, maybe his personality and not actually wanting it, he's not got that proper superstar quality

he was 8th in the ballon dor vote last year and that;s his highest ranking to date

Haaland has refused multiple big money deals waiting for the mega-money deal. The risk of that is what is happening, a serious injury and your stock falls massively. 
If he was my son I wouldn’t have taken such risks.

It was reported last summer his agent was asking for €1m a week. 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

There is no doubt Haaland is quality, but he ain't played in the Prem yet. I wouldn't put my house on him becoming a success just yet.

Behave

• Like 2

Haaland is almost unplayable when at full fitness and on form. Premier League will be no different. But his fitness is kind of becoming a big question. 

Edited by El Zen

On 19/04/2022 at 09:32, The_Steve said:

No nation state should be allowed to buy clubs. Especially those with such appalling human rights records. 

Yet America and Britain continues to supply the questionable countries like Saudi etc with weapons. 

• Like 1

Listening to TalkSport earlier and some wankrag actor who is also a Citeh fan said something along the lines of:

”The whole league should be excited about the prospect of us signing Haaland so we can all see him playing every week”

Man City fans are some of the most entitled words removed on the planet…

• Like 3

3 hours ago, DJ_Villain said:

Listening to TalkSport earlier and some wankrag actor who is also a Citeh fan said something along the lines of:

”The whole league should be excited about the prospect of us signing Haaland so we can all see him playing every week”

Finally Haaland is brought to a country where games are televised!

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, DJ_Villain said:

He is right, I love it when an oil funded team ruins the league by beating everyone 7-0, it's exactly what I want to see each weekend. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, DJ_Villain said:

There will be thousands of tiny little erections all around the country, Villa fans too, at the thought of being beaten convincingly by that great club, that genius manager and their billion pound subs bench, hooray for money, it makes the world go round.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, CLARETANDBLUEFOXY said:

Going to be quite funny how much Jack’s nose is going to be out of joint as he’s no longer the star signing. 

I imagine it won't put his nose out of joint at all. 

It'll help him immensely to be honest

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

There will be thousands of tiny little erections all around the country, Villa fans too, at the thought of being beaten convincingly by that great club, that genius manager and their billion pound subs bench, hooray for money, it makes the world go round.

They are the most pronoid fans in the country…

Despite of all the evidence to the contrary, they think people actually like them…

Edited by DJ_Villain
Grammatical error

Â