January transfer window 2018

Jareth

7 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

I’m on tenterhooks! If this comes off it’ll be the biggest ITK win since that bloke said he “had us all wobbling” 

fwiw, I think Ulloa will likely want PL football so even at reduced wages/terms he’ll likely take Palace or someone else’s offer. If he does come that would be excellent for us though.

If it comes off it will be a miracle. 

A player announced he was signing for us on loan yesterday, changed his instagram bio to say he was our player.

Then, in a press conference Johnson said the deal wasn't done.

Mind you, we once signed a player, unveiled him as a signing, and then cancelled the deal because he played another match for his old club while we were waiting for a work permit.

19 minutes ago, Villastine said:

Oliver Burke is not even making the bench at West Brom. He'd be a great loan signing for us (with an option to buy).

Was saying this earlier to someone. Really quality player who just needs game time. Then again u don't think we need a winger. 

11 minutes ago, sexbelowsound said:

It’s been awhile since we’ve had the vague itk bollocks. 

I haven’t missed it. 

Sorry it's not what you want to hear. I'm just telling you what I know due to my missus knowing someone that is married to a Leicester player that is close with Ulloa. 

Next time I'll keep it to myself not to offend you ;)

51 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

No only know about Ulloa not joining us I'm afraid. 

sometimes it happens for the best.

e.g missed Mick Ferguson and got Peter Withe.

PS but even players do play games with fake news, even with friends.

Edited by TRO

41 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

my missus knowing someone that is married to a Leicester player that is close with Ulloa. 

SO some Leicester player's missus is close with Ulloa? Him and John Terry would get on. 

2 hours ago, Villastine said:

Oliver Burke is not even making the bench at West Brom. He'd be a great loan signing for us (with an option to buy).

He wasn’t as good as our kids the other night and we don’t need a winger. I’d be looking at him for the summer though we don’t really need any wingers ATM. 

3 minutes ago, dn1982 said:

He wasn’t as good as our kids the other night and we don’t need a winger. I’d be looking at him for the summer though we don’t really need any wingers ATM. 

You guys have children together?

Is this a first for VT?

• Confused 1