Pre match buildup

Demitri_C

11 minutes ago, R.Bear said:

I've seen the Dublin headbutt being posted everywhere on social media in the last week or so like its some sort of badge of honour. Dublin lost his rag and got sent off, Savage's wind-up helped his team win the game. Villa were a disgrace in that game and we deservedly lost it. There's absolutely nothing to proud of about anything that happened that night.

I went to a charity event where Dion was doing a Q&A session and this came up, he said his only regret was not making a better job of it!!!

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

As much as I'd like one of our lot to drop the nut on them, it won't do us any favours being down to 10 men.

This is why is always leaves me speechless when there is a bit of handbags at 5 paces and people start screaming for the villa player to kill him, take him out etc 

Like that happening will have any other effect than to damage our chances of getting something from the match. 

It's like praying for us to get a points deduction or for one of our players to get a bad injury when we've used all our subs. 

Totally blinking madness. 

Hmm bit concerned we will sit bavk abit and we will srrugglw to gwt that support forward for big kodj.

He needs ti have a game today no more stinkers like last season at the sty.

Grealish never made bench probably still not fit enough.

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Hmm bit concerned we will sit bavk abit and we will srrugglw to gwt that support forward for big kodj.

You are keenan and I claim my £5 prize.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I watched a few old games last night and what gets me is at the sty you would have villa all over the place. Thousands in the designated away end, then loads behind the other goal and at the side. Thought villa never turned up because we were shit scared to go. 

Lovely. My stand out moments are no boots any colour other than black. And the easy to impale yourself on fencing around the fans.  Health and safety bods would have cold sweats seeing that. 

One thing which is better is goal celebrations though. The firm handshake and if your in a more racey mood pat on the back is a bit rubbish. Love that when players score now it really looks like they are in a moment of pure extacy and it really means something. 

Remember the Holte End toilets on days like that with the piss running back out in floods.  Happy days. 

Yeah, I can see their pace causing us some problems.

Hopefully we wont play too deep because of this and have too much space between our defense, midfield and attack. If we become too stretched we will start hoofing again and nobody want's that.

Take the game to them!