Pre match buildup

Demitri_C

56 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Exactly how I feel and how I think we should approach the game. Be aggressive and proper give it to them. 

although not quite this aggressive ;)

Still think the tackle was far worse than the headbutt but it's only Savage so who cares

1 minute ago, LakotaDakota said:

Still think the tackle was far worse than the headbutt but it's only Savage so who cares

As much as I'd like one of our lot to drop the nut on them, it won't do us any favours being down to 10 men.

3 minutes ago, LakotaDakota said:

They will want this type of aggression. We can't get sucked in to it! 

I think we will beat them 2-0 because end of the day. They are s**t!

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

I've seen the Dublin headbutt being posted everywhere on social media in the last week or so like its some sort of badge of honour. Dublin lost his rag and got sent off, Savage's wind-up helped his team win the game. Villa were a disgrace in that game and we deservedly lost it. There's absolutely nothing to proud of about anything that happened that night.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, R.Bear said:

I've seen the Dublin headbutt being posted everywhere on social media in the last week or so like its some sort of badge of honour. Dublin lost his rag and got sent off, Savage's wind-up helped his team win the game. Villa were a disgrace in that game and we deservedly lost it. There's absolutely nothing to proud of about anything that happened that night.

What struck me was some of the players we had. Dublin, Mellberg, Hendrie, Barry, Hadji, Johnson. 

Yet we were shocking that season! 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

7 minutes ago, LakotaDakota said:

As my last video was of a shit day, here is one to cheer people back up. Look at those glorious terraces

Pretty rough game again too

I watched a few old games last night and what gets me is at the sty you would have villa all over the place. Thousands in the designated away end, then loads behind the other goal and at the side. Thought villa never turned up because we were shit scared to go. 

7 minutes ago, R.Bear said:

Shaaaaaat Upppppppp... Dublin should have been Knighted :D