Pre match buildup

Demitri_C

It's that time again get your freshners and deodorants ready as we visit the toxic waste dump sty Andrews. We need to play better than we did vs wolves or we run the risk of losing.

they will be obviously rely on vassells pace causing us problems. He looks decent so we need to be ready. Whelan concerns me, and if he has another shocker like the last few games we could be in trouble

If blues turn up and give us a good game then fair enough, but we really should be going there to win. It will be tough though. Just hope our fans turn up this time meaning I hope they support the team instead of standing in silence like last season. 

I think Vassell could cause us problems with his pace, we will need Whelan to have a good game shielding the back four and we can’t let him get behind our CB’s.

In terms of them, they aren’t very good in the air at the back. We need to capitalise on that with lots of deliveries from open play for Kodjia and Davis and then from set plays bringing Chester and Terry forward.

We should go to win.

5 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

I think Vassell could cause us problems with his pace.

Looking at the Fulham performance, I'm less concerned about pace than I thought I'd be - Terry is slow and Chester isn't quick, but we have a shape that seems to deal wth pace pretty well.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Looking at the Fulham performance, I'm less concerned about pace than I thought I'd be - Terry is slow and Chester isn't quick, but we have a shape that seems to deal wth pace pretty well.

I agree but he is quicker than most and much of their play is focussed on trying to use that.