Harvey Weinstein

maqroll

I mean, some claims might be frivolous, but the example given is Spacey, a man who has basically refused to deny claims he tried to **** an under age boy.

He's now comfortably up to double figures of people claiming he tried to use his influence to sexually assault men. 

Stuart Hall patted me in the small of my back a few years back. With his hand not his cock. Still... can I accuse him of sexual assault? 

Edited by Xela

Just now, Xela said:

Stuart Hall patted me in the small of my back a few years back. With his hand not his cock. Still... can I accuse him of sexual assault? 

Which allegations are you trying to parody?

Presumably not the famous actor getting someone pissed then blowing them while they sleep, or a producer pressuring actresses to have sex with their future prospects in his hands? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Which allegations are you trying to parody?

Presumably not the famous actor getting someone pissed then blowing them while they sleep, or a producer pressuring actresses to have sex with their future prospects in his hands? 

The chap who claimed he suffered PTSD after an actor grabbed his crotch or people offended by raunchy jokes. 

While not pleasant they don't deserve to be talked about in the same category as the serious claims

• Like 2

Cute! So Weinstein hired a security firm called Black Cube ran by Israeli former Mossad agents to track down and discredit women who might expose him.

REVEALED: Harvey Weinstein used ex-Mossad agents and an 'army of spies' to gather details about the personal lives and sex histories of dozens of actresses and journalists he feared would expose him

Ronan Farrow's report for The New Yorker unearthed decades of sexual abuse allegations against Harvey Weinstein

Now his new expose reveals the terrifying lengths to which the Miramax producer went to silence his accusers

Weinstein hired Black Cube, run by former Israeli intelligence officers of Mossad, and Kroll, the biggest global corporate-intelligence firm

Invoices revealed he agreed to pay $600,000 for information that would stop the press publishing sex abuse allegations against him

One corporate intelligence agent posed as a woman's right activist to lull actress Rose McGowan into discussing her claims 

Same agent also spoke to reporters to try and find out their sources

Weinstein or the agencies also reportedly hired their own journalists to interview accusers to find out what their claims against him were

Agents went through journalists' personal lives, even profiling their ex-wives, to try and find information to discredit them

Weinstein allegedly tricked an ex-employee into revealing a list of her old colleagues, then forced her to call them to see who had spoken to the press

He conducted much of his investigations with his secret intelligence agencies through his lawyers so they'd be protected by attorney-client privilege

:snip:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5056745/Weinstein-used-army-spies-dirt-accusers.html

On 11/10/2017 at 13:56, Davkaus said:

and a well known comedian who 'everyone knows' exposes himself to female comedians after locking them in the same room. But it's all just whispers and internet stories.

Well, that didn't take as long as I expected. Louis CK has been accused by multiple female comedians of inviting them in to his room then masturbating in front of them. He was basically outed 6 months ago but the accuser who posted about it online took it down when people guessed it was him.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/09/arts/television/louis-ck-sexual-misconduct.html

In 2002, a Chicago comedy duo, Dana Min Goodman and Julia Wolov, landed their big break: a chance to perform at the U.S. Comedy Arts Festival in Aspen, Colo. When Louis C.K. invited them to hang out in his hotel room for a nightcap after their late-night show, they did not think twice. The bars were closed and they wanted to celebrate. He was a comedian they admired. The women would be together. His intentions seemed collegial.

As soon as they sat down in his room, still wrapped in their winter jackets and hats, Louis C.K. asked if he could take out his penis, the women said.

They thought it was a joke and laughed it off. “And then he really did it,” Ms. Goodman said in an interview with The New York Times. “He proceeded to take all of his clothes off, and get completely naked, and started masturbating.”

In 2003, Abby Schachner called Louis C.K. to invite him to one of her shows, and during the phone conversation, she said, she could hear him masturbating as they spoke. Another comedian, Rebecca Corry, said that while she was appearing with Louis C.K. on a television pilot in 2005, he asked if he could masturbate in front of her. She declined.

Ms. Corry, a comedian, writer and actress, has long felt haunted by her run-in with Louis C.K. In 2005, she was working as a performer and producer on a television pilot — a big step in her career — when Louis C.K., a guest star, approached her as she was walking to the set. “He leaned close to my face and said, ‘Can I ask you something?’ I said, ‘Yes,’” Ms. Corry said in a written statement to The New York Times. “He asked if we could go to my dressing room so he could masturbate in front of me.” Stunned and angry, Ms. Corry said she declined, and pointed out that he had a daughter and a pregnant wife. “His face got red,” she recalled, “and he told me he had issues.”

In 2015, a few months before the now-defunct website Defamer circulated rumors of Louis C.K.’s alleged sexual misconduct, Ms. Corry also received an email from Louis C.K., which was obtained by The Times, saying he owed her a “very very very late apology.” When he phoned her, he said was sorry for shoving her in a bathroom. Ms. Corry replied that he had never done that, but had instead asked to masturbate in front of her. Responding in a shaky voice, he acknowledged it and said, “I used to misread people back then,” she recalled.

This bit's particularly disturbing. First, he's shoved someone in to a bathroom and presumably followed the pattern of getting his dick out, and secondly, there's so many people he's done this to, he can't keep track of how he sexually harassed each person.

He's done. On to the next perv.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 1

Steven Seagal accused now. No surprise to me - seems like an absolute rocket polisher.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41936741

Actress Portia de Rossi has accused actor and producer Steven Seagal of sexual harassment.

The Arrested Development actress, who is married to US talk show host Ellen DeGeneres, made the allegation in a tweet posted on Wednesday night.

She alleges that during a film audition Mr Seagal told her "how important it was to have chemistry off-screen" before unzipping his trousers.

Mr Seagal's manager told BBC News that the actor had no comment.

Â