Harvey Weinstein

maqroll

5 hours ago, Genie said:

☎️ How’s Elaine, she left you yet?

Ok then, bye

She has left him, I forgot about that.

Sammy you old slag, its the Brentmeister general! 

:D 

• Like 2

• 11 months later...
1 hour ago, sne said:

Ex US gymnastic doctor Larry Nassar has been stabbed multiple times in jail. Thoughts and prayers.

I'm not going to shed a tear for that scumbag, but whoever made the decision to release him into the general population (literally hours before the stabbing) is absolutely complicit in that.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I'm not going to shed a tear for that scumbag, but whoever made the decision to release him into the general population (literally hours before the stabbing) is absolutely complicit in that.

Well done to that person.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Danny Masterson, who was in That 70’s Show among other things, sentenced to 30 years for raping two women in 2003.

I know him mainly for two films. Beethoven’s 2nd and Face/Off, the latter in which he plays a would be sex offender until the John Travolta/Nicholas Cage character intervenes.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Danny Masterson, who was in That 70’s Show among other things, sentenced to 30 years for raping two women in 2003.

I know him mainly for two films. Beethoven’s 2nd and Face/Off, the latter in which he plays a would be sex offender until the John Travolta/Nicholas Cage character intervenes.

A sex offender in the church of scientology? I can't imagine they would even know how to handle such a situation. Perhaps he's the one bad apple.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Good to hear about this serious sentence. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

Ashton Kutcher's letter to the judge who sentenced Danny Masterson:

Screenshot_20230909_103204_Reddit.jpg

Fred West was quite the charmer apparently. 

4 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

Ashton Kutcher's letter to the judge who sentenced Danny Masterson:

Screenshot_20230909_103204_Reddit.jpg

This is the guy who married Demi Moore, if he doesn't have sympathy for the plight of sexually abused women he deserves to spend 30 years sitting in a cell with his buddy.

Dragging the daughter into it is low. Any girl is better off with no father than one who is a rapist.

• 2 months later...

Sean Combs being sued for rape, physical abuse, sex trafficking and others things by his ex girlfriend.

What with the stuff with Russell Brand elsewhere, I can’t imagine “Get Him to the Greek” is going to be shown on tv anytime soon.

• 5 months later...
Â