Harvey Weinstein

maqroll

I slightly dislike that Rosenberg piece because it reads like someone boasting about how great their life was thanks to a sex pest and he carried on loving how great his life was made by a sex pest and how yes he was a sex pest and everyone knew but life was so great so it's a shame he was a sex pest when everything was awesome.

But everyone knew so it's a bad while it was great.

• Like 2

On 10/23/2017 at 16:54, Ikantcpell said:

PEDOWOOD.jpg?fit=600,350

Corey Feldman claimed recently that he and Corey Haim were abused and raped as kids in Hollywood. 

Been rumours for a long time...

here in Ireland a prominent journalist has got a ridiculous 2 years for grooming and sexual abuse. He has since got character references off journalists and players and also some journalists are coming out to pity the scumbag. Amazingly the judge even said its hard not to feel sorry for this piece of shit

the world has gone **** mad

On 24/10/2017 at 18:33, Xela said:

Corey Feldman claimed recently that he and Corey Haim were abused and raped as kids in Hollywood. 

Been rumours for a long time...

He wants to make a film about it. I hope the truth comes out I'm just not sure this is the right way to go about it.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Zatman said:

here in Ireland a prominent journalist has got a ridiculous 2 years for grooming and sexual abuse. He has since got character references off journalists and players and also some journalists are coming out to pity the scumbag. Amazingly the judge even said its hard not to feel sorry for this piece of shit

the world has gone **** mad

Don't you remember a few years back when the church stuff was going on and one of the bishops from Cork was implicated as having moved multiple known pedophiles about and I remember coming home for Xmas and seeing the news and here they were interviewing people on the streets of Mallow or Cobh and one after another going on about what a wonderful man he was... wtf :puke:

On 11/2/2017 at 12:39, sne said:

Brett Ratner dumped by Warner Bros after a long list of women accused him of sexual abuse.

Weinstein, Toback, Ratner...

Kevin Spacey too, who's career is gone now. Dustin Hoffman was accused too. I wonder what it takes for Polanski to become the pariah, as he is actually convicted of a crime.

Funny how attitudes ch\ange isn't it. Accusations (don't get me wrong, most of them are pretty bloody damning) are now enough to end careers without a criminal trial. Plead guilty to noncing in the 70s and you could still win an academy award and a golden globe.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

Funny how attitudes ch\ange isn't it. Accusations (don't get me wrong, most of them are pretty bloody damning) are now enough to end careers without a criminal trial. Plead guilty to noncing in the 70s and you could still win an academy award and a golden globe.

This is a deeply disturbing trend, trial by media seems to be adequate due process these days. It's disgraceful and indicative of a social media age where everyone has to be immediately outraged, not have to bother to consider the facts and totally forget the notion of being innocent until proven guilty. I hate to break it to some but accusations are not, in themselves, proof.

• Like 4

Just now, Davkaus said:

Much harder to cover up and pay off people before it hits the spotlight now thanks to Internet and social media than it was only 30 years ago.

Accuser 2-15 would never have got to know about accuser 1 in the old days and then every case is just 1 person rather than 15 coming forward at the same time.

Things don't just go away anymore.

Maybe i'm cynical but think half of these 'claims' are about fame and/or money

"Spacey grabbed my crotch in a bar and I suffered PTSD because of it"

I've had my balls grabbed in bars before and didn't need therapy. 

7 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

This is a deeply disturbing trend, trial by media seems to be adequate due process these days. It's disgraceful and indicative of a social media age where everyone has to be immediately outraged, not have to bother to consider the facts and totally forget the notion of being innocent until proven guilty. I hate to break it to some but accusations are not, in themselves, proof.

That's true.....but, many of the people "outed" are now fessing up. Obviously some are innocent and deny allegations. SO while it's terrible if people are innocent, it's also true that people who are guilty are now being brought to light, as well.

On 11/2/2017 at 10:39, sne said:

Brett Ratner dumped by Warner Bros after a long list of women accused him of sexual abuse.

Weinstein, Toback, Ratner...

some people are questionable but I read enough about Brett Ratner in the past to not be surprised

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Maybe i'm cynical but think half of these 'claims' are about fame and/or money

"Spacey grabbed my crotch in a bar and I suffered PTSD because of it"

I've had my balls grabbed in bars before and didn't need therapy. 

I agree with you, there’s some very serious allegations but then there’s people saying someone sent them a dirty text 20 years ago or smacked them on the backside. 

Some people need to grow up a bit.

Â