Harvey Weinstein

maqroll

38 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

So, I guess the moral here, is that if you are completely innocent, don't bung the claimant $375,000 to stay quiet.

Probably a bad idea to tell your legal counsel that you're guilty, too. Easily done, you're there, minding your own business, and you authorise a transaction for $375,000 and confess to rape. Who hasn't been there.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

Surprisingly, no accusations have been made against the vast majority of famous wealthy men who aren't rapists. Not raping women seems like a grand way of discouraging them from accusing you of rape.

there is a whole world of difference between accused of rape and being a rapist  ... I might be wrong but Ronaldo isn't a  rapist (yet )

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

Probably a bad idea to tell your legal counsel that you're guilty, too. Easily done, you're there, minding your own business, and you authorise a transaction for $375,000 and confess to rape. Who hasn't been there.

Always thought he batted for the other team to be perfectly honest

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

there is a whole world of difference between accused of rape and being a rapist  ... I might be wrong but Ronaldo isn't a  rapist (yet )

Legally, he's of course innocent until proven guilty. His own words would appear to damn him, however. I'm not familiar with German media, but my understanding is that Der Spiegel is thought to be reputable.

A list containing hundreds of questions was submitted to Ronaldo, his brother-in-law and his cousin. In the document, Ronaldo is referred to as "X" while Kathryn Mayorga is referred to as "Ms. C."

There are several versions of the questionnaire. The questions remain more or less consistent on all of them, but the answers do not.

In one version from December 2009, Ronaldo speaks of consensual sex and that there had been no indication that she wasn't OK with it during sex nor did it seem that she wasn't doing well afterward.

But there is another, much earlier version. It is the document that could have serious consequences for Ronaldo. It was sent via email in September 2009. The sender was a lawyer from Osório de Castro's firm. The recipients were Osório de Castro himself and an additional colleague.

In response to the question as to whether Ms. C. ever raised her voice, screamed or called out, X responded, according to the document: "She said no and stop several times."

In the document, X says that she was lying on her side. "I entered her from behind. It was rude. We didn't change position. 5/7 minutes. She said that she didn't want to, but she made herself available." And further: "But she kept saying 'No.' 'Don't do it.' 'I'm not like the others.' I apologized afterwards."

He is quoted in the document as saying that she never screamed and never called out for someone.

Question: Did Ms. C. say anything afterwards about the sex being too brutal?

X: "She didn't complain about it being brutal. She complained that I forced her. She didn't say anything about wanting to go to the police."

It'll take some getting out of that.

Regardless of the specifics of the Ronaldo case though, I more take exception to @bannedfromHandV rather tasteless trivialisation of this and similar claims. 

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, bickster said:

Always thought he batted for the other team to be perfectly honest

I think he's happy to bat for anyone that will massage his ego.

Obviously, by ego I also mean cock.

• 2 months later...

Another young woman accusing Weinstein and also again brings up Jennifer Lawrence's rise to stardom.

HARVEY WEINSTEINSexual Battery Lawsuit Claims ...HE BRAGGED ABOUT SLEEPING WITH J. LAW

8:07 PM PT -- A spokesperson for Weinstein tells us, "This lawsuit was filed and updated strategically with no notice given or any attempt to reach out to Mr. Weinstein's attorneys for one reason; It was meant to embarrass Mr. Weinstein and garner unchecked media attention. There is absolutely no truth to the malicious claims made in this lawsuit, and we are reviewing our options with an eye on filing for an immediate dismissal."

The statement continues, "Mr. Weinstein is embarrased for Ms. Lawrence with whom he has only had a professional and respectful relationship, who has sadly been dragged into this ugly attempt at defamation. This filing further proves that anyone can say whatever they want in a lawsuit for maximum shock value, to defame and debase, without having to offer any facts or reality."

4:45 PM PT -- Jennifer Lawrence tells us ... “My heart breaks for all the women who were victimized by Harvey Weinstein. I have never had anything but a professional relationship with him. This is yet another example of the predatory tactics and lies that he engaged in to lure countless women.” 

Harvey Weinstein shocked a woman at the Sundance Film Festival by walking in on her in a bathroom and masturbating ... according to a new lawsuit ... and she claims that was just the start of years of sexual abuse.

The woman filed suit in L.A. County as a Jane Doe ... and says she first met Weinstein at the famed festival in 2013. She says they had a business meeting at the Waldorf Astoria in Park City, and she got up to go to the restroom. In docs, obtained by TMZ, she says Weinstein walked in while she was sitting on the toilet with her tights around her ankles.

She initially thought it was an accident, but in the suit she says she was terrified when she saw him drop his pants. According to the suit, Weinstein exposed his penis and said "My d**k is nice and hard for you" -- and then asked, "Do you like my d**k?"

Doe says she rejected his advance, but Weinstein still moved closer while masturbating. She claims he continued until ejaculating on her skirt. At the end, Weinstein promised her everything would be okay, as long as they remained friends ... according to the suit.

Doe, an aspiring actress, says Weinstein offered a few scripts to look at, and promised follow-up meetings and possible roles.

She says they met again during the festival, and claims he forced her hand onto his erect penis after a screening.

Later that year, she claims they met in NYC to discuss a film called, "Vampire Academy." They had a dinner meeting and afterward they went to his office, and Doe claims he kneeled in front of her and forcibly performed oral sex on her. In the suit, she says she was sobbing ... and Weinstein responded by saying, "I slept with Jennifer Lawrence and look where she is; she has just won an Oscar."

She goes on to allege there were similar incidents of sexual battery in March 2013, January 2014 and February 2015 ... all in NYC.

She also alleges there was a December 2015 incident at a Beverly Hills hotel -- where Weinstein touched himself sexually while saying he just wanted to look at her. When she tried to leave, he allegedly shoved her into the bathroom and said "Shut the f**k up and be quiet. You don't want to f**k this up."

She's suing Weinstein and The Weinstein Company. We've reached out to Weinstein's legal team ... no word back yet.

https://www.tmz.com/2018/12/14/harvey-weinstein-lawsuit-sexual-battery-sundance-film-festival-jane-doe/

She met him a lot considering he forced herself on her all the time. 

I'm surprised he had time to produce so many films as it appears he spent 95% of his time wanking in hotel rooms

Edited by Xela

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Bryan Singer, the latest subject of sexual assault allegations involving underage boys... 

It's been coming for a while...

3 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Never watched Family Guy and oblivious to Singer’s history 😯

That aired in 2016.

They are usually on the ball! This is from 2005!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, bickster said:

Mr Anita Dobson has already come to his defence

And then got a bit of stick so immediately backtracked:

Dear Sue, I’m so sorry that I responded to your post so snappily and inconsiderately. My response was a result of my perception that someone was telling me what to do. I now realise that I was completely wrong in thinking that. You were actually just trying to protect me, for which I thank you. I am mortified to discover the effect my words produced. I had no idea that saying someone was innocent until proven guilty could be interpreted as “defending“ Bryan Singer. I had absolutely no intention of doing that. I guess I must be naive, because also it had never occurred to me that ‘following’ a person on Instagram could be interpreted as approving of that person. The only reason I followed Bryan Singer was that we were working with him on a project. That situation came to an end when Mr Singer was removed during the shooting of the film, but I suppose unfollowing him never occurred to me as a necessity. Now, because of this misunderstanding, I have unfollowed. I’m so sorry. This must have caused you a lot of upset. I wish I could take the comment back, but all I can do is apologise, and hope that my apology will begin to make amends. Sadly, this is all very public, but since I snapped at you in public, it’s only fitting that I should apologise in public. I’m going to try to follow you so we can communicate privately if you want. With love - Bri. —— I should add that this is also a sincere apology to anyone else out there that I inadvertently offended. No such offence was intended and I will be more careful in future. Bri

• Thanks 1

Â