Red Dead Redemption 2

hogso

6 hours ago, Risso said:

"Does not include game"!!  Bloody hell, I've seen everything now. Why would anybody want all that tat if you're not getting the game as well?!

You can get just about every collectors edition like this now. Seems to have been led by the digital games surge as people just download the game but still want the collectors editions.

As long as they do not completely sell out you can actually get some decent bargains this way too as GAME/Amazon often dump off their stock of "no software" collectors editions a few months later for bargain prices as most of them are pretty huge and take up loads of space. (battlefield 1 £40, Gears of war 4 £40, Recore £20, Mirrors edge £30, COD WAW £30, By that time the games are usually down to below £20 too so you can end up with the £150+ collectors editions with the game for about £50 and if you are not bothered about the steelbook cases that come with them you can flog most of them on ebay for £10-20

Edited by LakotaDakota

• 1 month later...

Up there with the best trailers I've ever seen. Calling it a trailer or an advert isn't really doing it justice. It smacks very much of 'oh, teasers so far not enough for you? Take THIS!', which is nice. 

OMFG I want this game now! Why do we have to wait so long??? Nothing even comes close to grabbing my attention like this game has.  Brilliant teaser Rockstar- well played:clap:

It looks bloody great as expected but so far I don’t like the look of the new lead character much and somethings just not grabbing me yet like the first one did. Hasn’t got that feeling RDR had. Can’t put my finger on it at the moment.

Maybe a bit unfair as the first was lightning in a bottle so a follow up wouldn’t be as special and sparkly I guess and we’ve only got curated trailers to go on so I’m sure once it’s out and I’m playing it I’ll feel different and will be loving it.

Edited by Ingram85

10 hours ago, Risso said:

Any news on micro-transactions on this?  I assume they will be there, just hope they're not a game killer.

They won't talk about them until the game is out and tens of millions of copies have been sold. That said I assume this game will follow GTA V. The single player will be 100% micro-transaction free and the multiplayer will be a micro-transaction fest. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/10/2018 at 14:33, Ingram85 said:

Just ordered my copy from simplygames so with their delivery track record I’ll hopefully get it a few days early 

Thanks for that heads up, would be good to get early.  I booked QPR tickets for the 26th and was annoyed when I realised it was RD release day.

Edited by Wainy316

What version are people ordering? I can't see how any of the DLC stuff in the special and ultimate represents £15 or £30 worth of content, so I've gone for the standard. I dare say it's quite good, but I'm sure the mission and hideout (basically the only things I would be interested in) will be available individually at some point down the line.

Â