Red Dead Redemption 2

hogso

RDR was one of the best games I played in my life. The follow up with RDR Zombies was also loads of fun. I hope Rockstar somehow keeps that level of enjoyment for the next installment. They have had basically a decade to figure it out. 

• Like 1

Yeah I have to agree I'd have liked to see them maintain the 'Red Dead R____' theme.

Except I'd guess many would say that Redemption was so far removed from Revolver that it makes sense to say this is a sequel to Redemption target than maintain a theme nobody really cares about. Or may even know about.

4 hours ago, villa4europe said:

no women that i can see and the bloke on the far right looks like an indian, the bloke front and centre looks like he might have a texas ranger hat on

Better quality image if you want to see more details.

Click imgur link below for full-size 5400 x 1578 pic

http://i.imgur.com/rbFGQv8.jpg

rbFGQv8.jpg

Edited by LakotaDakota

I haven't seen this thread on VT before. But, I just wanted to say, that in all my years of gaming (im 38) this game is in my top 3 of all time. When this came out, I fell in love with the game and played it to death, and then after completion kept playing it to death. In the history of computer games, RDR was an absolutely beautiful, special, enormous, ambitious, incredible game. The plot was incredible too. When John was killed I wanted to kick the s--- out of my telly. I felt robbed! This might sound g-y but I really connected with his character and actually gave a sh-- about the choices I made in the game.

I adore sandbox games and this, of that quality was just incredible. I am rambling and cant put the words together but you get the picture from what I have wrote. Sometimes, a game comes along out of the blue and just flat-out delivers. And you know, 100% rockstar wont take the p--- with this, they wont rush it, itll be effing perfect. even if it is only half as good as RDR it would still be a superb game. When this comes out, I don't care what I have going on in my life at that point, I will be all over this like a rash.

I saw the news yesterday (it made it to bbc, telegraph, all those sites, never mind the game news sites) and I recognised the rockstar logo straight away and thought hell yeahhhhhhhhh thinking damn, maybe a chrsitmas release or whatever. but, that's gonna be a long wait now. but one that's worth it. when it comes to RDR im a total geek and loved this game so much that's why youre reading my crap here! B)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Phumfeinz said:

I'm gonna have to buy a PS4 for this.

yes, yes you will sir. don't make me come round next 'fall' and run a ps4 inspection on your house.

will be the biggest thing in gaming for a long time, well that could have been no mans sky if it wasn't such a bag of sh--. it looked like a Ferrari on the outside but drove like a Lada.

RDR2 will look like a Bugatti and Drive like a f22 raptor jet

3 hours ago, Nicho said:

Loved Redemption but I never play multi player. I don't like that the online bit is part of the initial release. Hope it doesn't mean less time has been spent on the main game.

My fear exactly. Especially with the success they had with GTA online.

I don't understand how anyone can be worried about the presence of online. It didn't exactly have a negative impact on single player GTA V, did it? 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Nicho said:

Loved Redemption but I never play multi player. I don't like that the online bit is part of the initial release. Hope it doesn't mean less time has been spent on the main game.

I had a blast on RDR online with my mates. So much fun riding the lands in a posse taking down the forts and such.

• Like 1

Â