Red Dead Redemption 2

hogso

1 hour ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

What about my fat Arthur with a huge beard?

You'd need to do a body swap/fat suit for the chunky side of things but the other company is doing a head with a massive beard...

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Onto chapter 6 now and was loving it up until the chapter after the botched bank job in St Denis.

Didnt enjoy the Guarma part of the game and since then it’s gone mission into mission into mission with no time for rambling around exploring.

Dutch is getting on my tits too - I have over £8,000 for myself and I’d have done one away from the group a long time ago!! 

kind of want to get the game done now and move on (still enjoying it but it’s beginning to drag) 

So.finished rdr2 today and whilst it was a great game I felt it was too long and the last few missions were a grind. It didn't help.that there was no manual save function and you just had to keep plugging away. 

The epilogue stuff was unnecessary too IMO. 

All in all though it was decent. 

Have now installed assassins creed Valhalla for my next fix. 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
1 hour ago, villarule123 said:

It's criminal that out of all the games that have been remastered/remade, the best game of all time (RDR) is still only playable on a PS3/360. It's basically free money, they simply have to do it. 

I’m not sure it needs it tbh unless your a PlayStation user. It’s playable with one x enhancements and still looks fantastic to this day. 

Edited by Ingram85

On 30/09/2020 at 19:22, Newry_Villan said:

Recently started my third play through the story. I picked up the official guide. The stuff you miss and the detail put into this game is phenomenal. Possibly my favourite game overtaking Driver. 

Screenshot_20200930_191638_opt.jpg

Oh my good **** god, I am buying this and playing through it again in its entirety, there is no possibly about it, this is my favourite game of all time, hellz yeah, I'm firing up amazon right now

1 minute ago, leemond2008 said:

Oh my good **** god, I am buying this and playing through it again in its entirety, there is no possibly about it, this is my favourite game of all time, hellz yeah, I'm firing up amazon right now

and it isn't available, you know what, **** it, I'm going to install this tomorrow, I haven't wanted to do it because it is going to consume my life again but I feel like I'm ready to be a cowboy for a while again.

• Like 1

Waiting for Alan Wake to get downloaded I kept on playing after it was all done and think I discovered a rather cool thing. I went back to the old Overlook camp and whilst there I think I could hear what sounded like echoes from when the camp was active. A very small thing, but it's one of those things I really like. If I actually heard it, that is. :) Anyone else heard this?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Â