Bum Bag, Man Bag or No Bag At All

bickster

Man Bag, Bum Bag or No Bag At All  

53 members have voted

1. 1. it's a hot day, it's too hot for a jacket, where do you keep your keys, wallet, phone etc

• Man Bag
    • Bum Bag
    • No Bag At All, pockets only

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/10/17 at 09:23

Pockets - but only the front ones unless they are jammed full. Then I might consider rear usage.

If I know I am going to pick something up that is too big for pockets, I will use a back pack. I hope I'm using the correct adult terminology there. It's a bag with two arm straps that go over one's shoulders.

If I'm abroad sometimes I will turn it around and wear it 'backwards' so it's on my front - apparently some people like to do this to avoid pick pockets, but I like to do it cos it looks funny and it winds up the girly.

• Like 3

It's fashionable to wear a little man bag here in Bulgaria but I'm too proud to wear one. I'd look a tit.

I wear a rucksack nearly everyday because I always carry: a book, first aid kit, phone charger, pen(s), journal and a massive 12" dildo.

Wallet is always right rear pocket and keys in my left front. Phone goes front right.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, hogso said:

If I know I am going to pick something up that is too big for pockets, I will use a back pack. I hope I'm using the correct adult terminology there. It's a bag with two arm straps that go over one's shoulders.

We are obviously related. I love you!

I'd love to be able to pull off the (because I like the American wording) fannypack. But it feels like a distinct impossibility  :(

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, hogso said:

Pockets - but only the front ones unless they are jammed full. Then I might consider rear usage.

If I'm abroad sometimes I will turn it around and wear it 'backwards' so it's on my front - apparently some people like to do this to avoid pick pockets, but I like to do it cos it looks funny and it winds up the girly.

It's a rucksack you manchild ;)

Â