Josh Onomah

skarroki

Can we please send him back, he's getting worse each game and just stopping the development of our own youngsters. I don't see the point of him, can't tackle, can't pass, can't shoot

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Johnnyp said:

What's criminal is that he's getting game time over one of our own, namely doyle-hayes. 

Couldn't agree more John.

I've beenn consistent in this thread that i think the guy is rubbish. I have also said that i have no issue with loan signings per sa, i want Aston Villa to field the best possible 11 available to us, but when a loan signing offers offers so little, i don't see the logic in halting the progression our of own. 

2 minutes ago, dn1982 said:

Can we at least sub him when he’s awful?? It’ll be interesting if he starts next week. If so there’s definitely a clause!! 

I agree he's rubbish, i don't agree that there is any clause. I simply believe that Bruce sees something no one else can see. 

There is no logic for this starting games. 

12 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Send him back.

He's here to practice being Josh Onomah - he doesn't care a jot for the shirt, the club or the fans.

Well he needs to practice harder, because its not just effort that winds me with this kid, the guy is simply rubbish. 

This guy has absolutely 0 chance of making it at any PL club never mind a club who aspire to be PL champions

I'm not sure I agree with those that say he's not got the talent to be a good footballer - he could succeed at any club he could motivate himself to play for - it's not his fitness or his skill that will stop him being a really good pro - it's his mentality, he doesn't want it enough. I think Spurs have sent him here to find that and I think if anything he's lost the bit of it he brought with him.

• Like 1

I came on here to see what everyone thought of his performance today and I have to say I agree. He was awful, jogged around like he didn't give a damn about playing for us. So angry at his lazy performance!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I'm not sure I agree with those that say he's not got the talent to be a good footballer - he could succeed at any club he could motivate himself to play for - it's not his fitness or his skill that will stop him being a really good pro - it's his mentality, he doesn't want it enough. I think Spurs have sent him here to find that and I think if anything he's lost the bit of it he brought with him.

Some players just want everyone else to do the work for them.....he looks like one of them, another Tshibola. This game is not the first time, he is gradually getting worse.

Edited by TRO

Just now, TRO said:

Some players just want everyone else to do the work for them.....he looks like one of them, another Tshibola.

He has been doing it since he first got on the pitch. I have never seen a midfielder point so much at his teammates to do his closing down for him. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

He has been doing it since he first got on the pitch. I have never seen a midfielder point so much at his teammates to do his closing down for him. 

Prima donna

He looks sore that he has had to leave the glitter of Spurs.His nose is out of joint.

shape up or ship out.

Edited by TRO

6 minutes ago, TRO said:

Some players just want everyone else to do the work for them.....he looks like one of them, another Tshibola.

Exactly.  One of these fellas who stroll of the team bus with their beats audio and man bags to look and feel great after a game of doing **** all.

• Like 1

Im sure he is a good player. He doesnt fit our system of 11 workers. Most teams have a flair or luxury player.  We now have grealish back and he works harder than mr josh.

Ive seen him do 2 or 3 decent things every 3rd game but naff all else for the rest of the game.

Its a no from me.

19 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Not sure i agree to honest mate. There is a bit of talent there yes, so if he sorted hos attitude out he have a professional career at some level. But I've seen nothing at all to that leads me to think that this kid will ecer be a success at a top half PL club. 

Similar in a sense to Tshibola that both have shocking attitudes to the game. Always thought tshibola was actually quite clever on the ball and his distribution was good but laziest player id ever seen. Then i seen Onomah. 

Â