Other Transfers and Rumours Summer 2017

Villaphan04

21 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

In reality they've sold him but don't get the money till next summer 

the lamar deal like I said is pure gold and Sullivan, let's do a very highly media covered bid for a player we have no real intention of signing and hope the fans come away with a smile

Barkley to Chelsea is a weird one, moaning about moving, bid accepted, can only assume wages etc accepted changes his mind during the medical? I think chelsea are doing him a favour and not saying something

Is that just there way of getting around ffp? This window has highlighted how crazy football has become. Average players going for £25 mil. The prices have doubled from last year

Edited by PaulC

Sanchez is going to be on some crazy money at the start of next season. If City were prepared to pay 60 million + 250,000 p/w wages i am guessing he is going to try and get as much of that as possible himself when negotiating any move and if he can get anywhere close he is going to be on nearly half a million per week for 5 years

35 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

offer 92m for Lemar in August.

That offer yesterday was panic stations of the highest order. They really are run terribly by Wenger. He has been given way too much power by the board.  

9 hours ago, LakotaDakota said:

Sanchez is going to be on some crazy money at the start of next season. If City were prepared to pay 60 million + 250,000 p/w wages i am guessing he is going to try and get as much of that as possible himself when negotiating any move and if he can get anywhere close he is going to be on nearly half a million per week for 5 years

I wonder if Chelsea might be in for him next summer. Hazard to Madrid could happen and gives Alexis the option of staying in London.

This deal would have been done but for Arsenal's ineptitude. Think he will end up at City in January. Arsenal will want to get some money back and surely Arsenal will have a backup plan this time. I think Sanchez wants to play for Pep. 

Edited by PaulC

2 hours ago, villa89 said:

That offer yesterday was panic stations of the highest order. They really are run terribly by Wenger. He has been given way too much power by the board.  

The guy should be retired. He clearly doesn't have his finger on the pulse anymore. It's sad.

On 30/08/2017 at 22:10, villa4europe said:

ravel morrison to mexican club atlas

Probably one for the boring thread but I've actually got an Atlas jersey (1) :D 

I do hope Ravel can keep his head both figuratively and literally whilst over there.

EDIT : Ugh, VT links that far back don't work on here any more.  It's page 2 of that collections thread.

Something wrong at Chelsea it seems, they've been turned down in recent weeks by Lukaku, Ox-Chamberlain, Ross Barkley, Llorente plus Chalobah turned down Chelsea contract offer. It's all very odd.

Leaving a medical (Barkley) and going home is pretty much unheard of.

AOC turning down a pay rise to play from the champions just down the road to move to the other end of the country for much less money.

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

Something wrong at Chelsea it seems, they've been turned down in recent weeks by Lukaku, Ox-Chamberlain, Ross Barkley, Llorente plus Chalobah turned down Chelsea contract offer. It's all very odd.

Leaving a medical (Barkley) and going home is pretty much unheard of.

AOC turning down a pay rise to play from the champions just down the road to move to the other end of the country for much less money.

Ya, very weird. I think he was either told by Chelsea or a third party to skip this and you'll get a huge wedge of cash in 12 months or he is a complete moron.

20 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

The Jadon Sancho one is the big surprise for me - he's the best under 18 in the country in my opinion - I have a feeling he'll be a bargain at £10m, I also have a feeling he'll be back in England by the time he's 21.

Went on strike at Citeh to force a move. Great attitude for a kid. 

3 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Get the feeling Conte will quit Chelsea by the end of the season so players probably get that impression so don't want to commit.

Which is a recipe for disaster for their prospects this season. Good-oh.

3 hours ago, Genie said:

Didn't Pep sell him from Barcelona? Not sure if there's any beef there.

no, he bought him but had left by the time he was sold

from what i can remember he had loads of injuries and at the same time pep was trying to shoe horn in some youth products like cuenca, tello and deulofeu, i dont think he did anything special under pep but still won everything

munir - alaves on loan (might as well write him off now, another la masia bust)

goncalo guedes - valencia on loan

geis - sevilla on loan

pantilimon- deportivo

lincoln - rizespor (proper FM legend!)

gabriel barbosa - benfica on loan, he's looking like a huge flop

remy - las palmas

clayton donaldson - sheffield utd

jordan graham - fulham

moise kean - verona - remember the name...

vlasic - everton

schelotto - brighton

yohan mollo - fulham

wells - burnley

sidney sam - bochum

pretty much every transfer in the world - http://www.footballdatabase.eu/transferts.php

11 hours ago, Xela said:

Went on strike at Citeh to force a move. Great attitude for a kid. 

Obviously that's not great but he essentially forced a move in order to join a club which gave him a better shot at first team football. 

Nice to see a player actually wanting to play. You see so many ruin their careers just for the $ now. Pings did the same a few years back and it's worked out OK for him. 

• Like 1