General Election 2017

ender4

In an interview Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson says the government could bomb Syria without the approval of MP's. 

The thing everyone fixates on from that interview is that he calls Corbyn a mugwump. Classic Johnson distraction achieved. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, jon_c said:

In an interview Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson says the government could bomb Syria without the approval of MP's. 

The thing everyone fixates on from that interview is that he calls Corbyn a mugwump. Classic Johnson distraction achieved. 

It's now (or it was about 10 mins ago) the top story on the BBC website, but you're absolutely right. 

10 minutes ago, jon_c said:

haven't we been bombing Syria for years anyway just under US command  ?

trouble is beyond the headline , which only seemed to be in relation to a Chemical attack ? he gave a kinda qualified statement  as per the Indie

Pressed further on whether the Foreign Secretary would seek approval in the Commons for such a

strike, Mr Johnson added: “I think that needs to be tested. As I said I think it would be very difficult for us to say no. How exactly we were able to implement that would be for the Government, the Prime Minister.

tbf I type Boris Johnson in Google news and whilst the top result is Mugwump (Torygraph) , the next 3 results all run with we could bomb Syria without approval

22 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

The worst Foreign Secretary in my lifetime. The man constantly humiliates and debases one of the great offices of state. 

Can you imagine what a monumental bell end he must have been at school?  15 year old me would've put dog shit in his briefcase.

1 hour ago, NurembergVillan said:

Can you imagine what a monumental bell end he must have been at school?  15 year old me would've put dog shit in his briefcase.

so basically you condone Bullying .. you are Gordon brown and I claim my £5

5 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Health minister ? Making jokes about waiting lists is right up his street.

thing is , he always comes away from it relatively unscathed ... I actually wonder if he could kill someone live on TV and the public would laugh and say "Good Old Boris " he's really funny on that TV show with the miserable bloke and the bloke from private Eye  

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, snowychap said:

Tim-Farron_2188709b.jpg

Smell my spaniel.

I move that from now on, we all refer to him as "Tim Who?"

Mods, If we could get that added to the word filter, that would be even better!

5 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

thing is , he always comes away from it relatively unscathed ... I actually wonder if he could kill someone live on TV and the public would laugh and say "Good Old Boris " he's really funny on that TV show with the miserable bloke and the bloke from private Eye  

You are so old, it's all about live streaming on Facebook these days. Do keep up.

Â