Match Thread: Fulham v Villa

limpid

1 minute ago, Eastie said:

Kodija will get 3 game ban as violent conduct straight red - his season is over and the wait for a 20 goal striker goes into its 37th year .

It needs looking at.....Fredricks kicked him first.

Just now, Demitri_C said:

I hope sky and Bruce highlight the other guy should have got sent off so he gets a 3 game ban. After that I hope Fulham don't get play offs and sheff wed do

They should definitely appeal it on those grounds.

I honestly don't think this squad under this manager will get us promoted next season.

And that feeling in reinforced every time I watch us play.

There are still no lines to the play other than sit deep. And if Kodija doesn't score, no one else will.

Somehow with the season only a few games away from ending we still don't look any closer to being an actual team at all. No identity whatsoever, no style of play. Just hoof up the field and see what happens.

Not good, not good at all.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, sne said:

I honestly don't think this squad under this manager will get us promoted next season.

There are still no lines to the play other than sit deep. And if Kodija doesn't score, no one else will.

Well things need to definitely improve for sure.

I understand having to change the team up but why change the formation? They wouldn't have trained yesterday so how can you implement a new system in 24 hours? Seems daft to me. 

If you want to change to 352, do it when you have a week to drill the back line.

Just now, sne said:

It's a fair view, when you see the goals that are spread across teams like Newcastle, Brighton, Fulham and Huddersfield, we need a dramatic improvement all over the side. Like Leeds this year you could sneak into the playoffs with a single goal source but it's not good enough to get you promoted out of this league without a bit of luck.