Match Thread: Fulham v Villa

limpid

Just now, NurembergVillan said:

I've been pro Bruce from the get-go, but I think he's lost me. I just can't see what style he's trying to implement on this team.

This is exactly my position now.

Zero clue how to set up a team tactically, other than to squeeze a 1 goal win.

Just now, meregreen said:

Always amazed when fans clap a player when he's been sent off. The prat has just let them and his team down. It's petulant and extremely unprofessional.

If it weren't for him we would be worrying about relegation.

• Like 1

We're getting slaughtered down both flanks and were lucky not to be two down before the goal.

Amavi is piss poor but has zero cover from Grealish who, himself, has been diabolical. Grealish looks just like a poor version of Jack Wilshere, another over-hyped player who thinks he's God's gift to the beautiful game. I would sell Grealish to the highest bidder this summer. 

Kodjia was unlucky in that the guy kicked out at him first and he just gave him a nudge back and the 4th official saw something terrible that clearly wasn't that bad. 

We'll lose by 3 or 4 and I think that would have happened regardless of the red card. 

• Like 1

Just now, NurembergVillan said:

"How bad are we without Hourihane and Lansbury?"

Why did Bruce think this was a good decision I will never know. Completely moronic decision by Bruce.

Grealish has been shit mist if the season as has Gardner  so he decides to start both in a midfield! Dreadful

5 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

How does fredericks not go for this???

Shocking and biased referring. Kodjia bloody moron. Hopefully kodjia gets a heavy ban

Not bothering to watch the rest enjoy the game guys as we know this is gonna be another sky humiliation 

Kodija will get 3 game ban as violent conduct straight red - his season is over and the wait for a 20 goal striker goes into its 37th year .

• Like 1

Just now, Rugeley Villa said:

If it weren't for him we would be worrying about relegation.

I'm referring to any player who gets sent off. In Kodjias case, yes off course he is an excellent player....all the more reason for him to keep his cool and stay on the bloody pitch.