Match Thread: Fulham v Villa

limpid

1 minute ago, TheAuthority said:

My fear is we won't use him properly, he'll get slip out of favor, move to someone else and be fantastic. (Once he's with a manger who knows how to use him.)

I'm afraid it's more reality than fear mate ;)

• Like 1

I will ask again what system is Bruce trying to implement?

He will not get us promoted, he has had time and money and as a team we look clueless and without Kodja to save hi skin it will be an embarrassing end to the season 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, NottingVilla said:

What stands out is our lack of pace. Who is our fastest player? They are all slow as ****. Ageing, overweight journey man for the most part. We did some bloody awful business over the two windows.

What stands out is our lack of everything.

• Like 1

To be fair to Bruce, if his main challenge this season was to steady the ship then he has done that.

If anyone expected any more from him then he has failed miserably and continues to do so.

We have a top 6 prem budget with a bottom 6 championship quality of football. The maths just aren't right there and you can only blame one person for that...

• Like 1

Looking at at 16 year old sessegnon and 21 year old Grealish.

There is a great chasm in talent and application between the two.

Grealish looks like he is in some kind of stange wilderness as opposed to a football match.

Edited by TRO

1 minute ago, mykeyb said:

I will ask again what system is Bruce trying to implement?

He will not get us promoted, he has had time and money and as a team we look clueless and without Kodja to save hi skin it will be an embarrassing end to the season 

Could be a blessing in disguise. We need to find goals from somewhere else. Unless he gets 30+ a season you have to get regular goals from elsewhere.

19 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

It's like being hit Infront of a copper then hitting that person back and you get arrested for it and they don't. Absolutely disgraceful.

And that's when you wished you chinned the copper! I've been there mate! 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, TRO said:

Focus

That is not how I would spell it, but it is what Fulham and the ref is doing to us.