Transfer Speculation Summer 2017

Villan4Life

2 hours ago, Harry said:

So not going to happen.

Good. Most vastly overrated player I've seen in a long time and imagine him trying to stay injury free in the Championship.

1 minute ago, striker said:

Good. Most vastly overrated player I've seen in a long time and imagine him trying to stay injury free in the Championship.

Wilshere is proper shit, had one good loan season at Bolton and that's it.

Slow, cant tackle, poor in the air, doesn't create chances and doesn't score.  A complete all round shit player

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

People seriously turning their nose up at Wilshere? Are you forgetting what level we're at? He'd be an absolutely fantastic player at this level.

He is a shit footballer that contributes nothing, have a look at his career stats, he hasnt had 1 good season since he was at Bolton.

Don't think this has been posted, but apparently the local press up North will be carrying a story later on today that we have offered (or are going to offer) £5m for Jack Colback.

As someone that has seen a bit of Newcastle over the years, I would be really disappointed if this is true.

1) we don't need another holding type midfielder

2) he is no better than Whelan or any of our other central midfielders for that matter

3) he isn't going to solve our problems in terms of creativity

4) he isn't going to be a player that gets past the strikers and into the box, the kind of player we've been missing for at least 5 years

5) it stinks of panic buy and a manager that doesn't know what he's doing

Edited by GeordieVillan

17 minutes ago, GeordieVillan said:

Don't think this has been posted, but apparently the local press up North will be carrying a story later on today that we have offered (or are going to offer) £5m for Jack Colback.

As someone that has seen a bit of Newcastle over the years, I would be really disappointed if this is true.

1) we don't need another holding type midfielder

2) he is no better than Whelan or any of our other central midfielders for that matter

3) he isn't going to solve our problems in terms of creativity

4) he isn't going to be a player that gets past the strikers and into the box, the kind of player we've been missing for at least 5 years

5) it stinks of panic buy and a manager that doesn't know what he's doing

:angry::angry::angry: what a shit deal that would be:angry::angry::angry:

11 minutes ago, Nabby said:

Colback for 5mil FFS ....or infact at all !!

Just how many 1 paced mf's does Bruce want.

I dunno, let's just take rumour as fact and attack the manager regardless. Seems fair.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Jareth said:

I dunno, let's just take rumour as fact and attack the manager regardless. Seems fair.

To be fair the manager is rightly being attacked based on his record of results and performances - he's brought the anger of fans on himself .

• Like 1

Story is that Colback is refusing to train in order to force a move.

I can't believe anyone would refuse to train in order to force a move to us right now!

Calls into question not only Colback's ability, but also his state of mind.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3