Transfer Speculation Summer 2017

Villan4Life

2 minutes ago, Nabby said:

Wilshire , so say this was true which one of other 5 midfielders will he be dropping to accommodate him ?

I assume we'd go with Wilshire,Whelan,Onomah

Bruce doesn't seem to understand that Hourihane is not a DM, and Lansbury has been dreadful.

1 hour ago, AVFC44 said:

I am absolutely not seeing people turning their noses up at Jack Wilshere am I? :blink::D

Brilliant player when fit, technically one of the most gifted footballers in England (although perhaps not so much after all his injuries). Far too good for us. Next.

Yes he'd be a hell of a signing at this level. Ten times better than any of our central midfield options.

1 hour ago, The Fun Factory said:

I think its nonsense. We have too many centre mids and I think Wiltshire will either go to someone like West Spam or a year on loan abroad. What we need is a pacy wide player and a target man.

I think It will Wilt away ;)

Edited by Kingman

1 minute ago, jacketspuds said:

I would still go for someone like Snodgrass as I'm sure our next manager, hopefully being interviewed after Bruce gets sacked tomorrow, will be able to get a good performance out of him.

Hopefully already been interviewed!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

In other news ojo has rejected us apparently and goibg fulham. Dont blame him after watching how bruce makes our forwards flourish 

Honestly, WTF have we become?

What a sorry state of affairs. Mickey Mouse clubs attracting the young talent.

I console myself with Terry and Ononomahahah.

Johnstone

De Laet Chester Terry Taylor

Jedi

Adomah Lansbury Hourihane ?

Kodjia

Steer, Bree, Whelan, Elmo, Onomah, Green, RHM

In my opinion we're a left winger (as well as a new manager and some players back to fitness) away from a seriously good team, with plenty of pace on the bench (Onomah, Green, RHM).

We may well need a striker too, if McCormack is done and Hogan is always injured.

With this formation though, we would need a manager to encourage the midfield bank of four to always push forward and not sit deep which is happening at the moment.  You've gotta back the back 6 to stop most things that try to come through it.

11 minutes ago, nnock1984 said:

Johnstone

De Laet Chester Terry Taylor

Jedi

Adomah Lansbury Hourihane ?

Kodjia

Steer, Bree, Whelan, Elmo, Onomah, Green, RHM

In my opinion we're a left winger (as well as a new manager and some players back to fitness) away from a seriously good team, with plenty of pace on the bench (Onomah, Green, RHM).

We may well need a striker too, if McCormack is done and Hogan is always injured.

With this formation though, we would need a manager to encourage the midfield bank of four to always push forward and not sit deep which is happening at the moment.  You've gotta back the back 6 to stop most things that try to come through it.

Onomah needs to start. Replace Lansbury with him.