Transfer Speculation Summer 2017

Villan4Life

7 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Thats the thing though, lets say we don't? Think we need to get rid of a couple of them before we sign more. Also I didnt even add Veretout! The squads huge

And dont forget that Gresford fella

Johnstone, Steer, Bunn

De Laet, Terry, Chester, Taylor, Bree, Baker, Samba

Whelan, Jedi, Lansbury, Houirhane, Thor, Grealish, Adomah, Elmohamady, Downing, Green

Kodjia, Hogan, McCormack, Gabby

Out:Hutton, Richards, Amavi, Cissoko, Gardner, Bacuna, Gill, Veretout,  

6 minutes ago, nnock1984 said:

Hart or Johnstone

Terry

Whelan

Elmohamady

Downing

Would be the sort of window needed to hopefully get us up this season!

I wouldn't want downing back .

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

i thought elmo was a cm and can play rb?

rb we have him hutton bree, bacuna and RDL

midfield we would have him, whelan, jedinak, lansbury, gardner, tish, thor hourinane and bacuna  

Something didnt work last year though.

16 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Johnstone it is.

Not bad, showed some promise. Bruce obviously rates him.

Sounds to me that Bruce has told United he needs an answer by Sunday or they have told him they will give him an answer by Sunday - doesn't mean they will release Johnstone but quite rightly we cannot wait forever and need to keep options open . 

Edited by Eastie
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, villan-scott said:

Decent shout. Wouldn't mind him. 

Oooo oooo my first ever piece of legit ITK. 

Been told by someone who definitely knows that Middlesborough are his most likely destination. Villa did enquire but he's been told that it is virtually a done deal for us to get Sam Johnstone again on another years loan. He said we never should have let Karl go at 16 (which I hadn't realised). Newcastle are asking for between 8-10 million for him now. 

Surprised they are getting rid to be honest but I guess with all the PL cash they fancy an upgrade. 

Edited by villaglint

9 minutes ago, villaglint said:

Oooo oooo my first ever piece of legit ITK. 

Been told by someone who definitely knows that Middlesborough are his most likely destination. Villa did enquire but he's been told that it is virtually a done deal for us to get Sam Johnstone again on another years loan. He said we should never should have let Karl go at 16 (which I hadn't realised). Newcastle are asking for between 8-10 million for him now. 

Surprised they are getting rid to be honest but I guess with all the PL cash they fancy an upgrade. 

Maybe Newcastle clearing the decks for Hart?

I would be very disappointed if Terry, Whelan, Johnstone, and Elmohamady are our only signings this summer. 

(if we are able to convince JV to return, that would be like a new signing imo)

Edited by Villaphan04
  • Like 2