17/18 Promotion Charge

dont_do_it_doug.

4 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Derby equalise ffs

Doesnt matter that much tbh....just damage limitation after last night.

:)Also keeps Leeds from any ideas

Edited by Nigel

1 minute ago, terrytini said:

You said “ we will never close that gap”..... it’s hugely premature regardless of how you feel about how we played last night or Saturday...presumably you aren’t including the week before when you say we are playing like the beginning of the season ?

But if you need more reasons, take your own view on board.....” you don’t get promoted drawing to Preston st Home...

Fulham 2 Preston 2

Bristol City 1 Preston 2

Cardiff 0 Preston 1:)

Looks like Wolves, Derby and Ipswich are going up as they are the only teams to beat Preston at home. 

• Haha 1

I never understand why people leave a match early......you never know.

Same here. If we were 10 points off second I could understand some of the comments but we are 3rd !

With 39.........Thirty Nine ! Points to play for. I never like to denigrate people’s views but in all seriousness how can we be all but written off in that scenario ? Rhetorical question by the way !

• Like 3

We haven’t reached the crunch point in the season yet, we need to keep in touch throughout March and then the pressure builds as the finishing line approaches. Pressure can do strange things to teams at that time in the season, some teams handle it while others crumble. I am not writing us off just yet, I have seen enough wierd results this season to know there are plenty of twists and turns to go yet. However, We do need some luck with players staying free from injury, that is a luxury we have not had this season yet.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Dinosaurs work in this league, reach the Premiership and you will see the difference.

I honestly think he will leave/retire if he gets them up. He has stated many times he hates the premier league but he is brilliant at this level. Probably the one person that could have given us a chance of going straight back up last year even with a complete shower of shit of a squad.

1 minute ago, LakotaDakota said:

I honestly think he will leave/retire if he gets them up. He has stated many times he hates the premier league but he is brilliant at this level. Probably the one person that could have given us a chance of going straight back up last year even with a complete shower of shit of a squad.

I shudder to think what the "Neil Warnock Thread" would've been like.

• Like 1