Cardiff 62

Villa 60

Derby 58

Fulham 56

Bristol 54

Sheff Utd 52

theres a pattern forming 

Fine margins innit?

A win for a team, and a loss for another sees all types of leapfrogging and falling.

Nailbiting.

56 minutes ago, TRO said:

I don't.

I hope you are correct, Tro, and I am wrong.

I have not given up all hope of automatic. Based more on blind hope and a little voice in my head saying that Bruce has managed to confound me before and can do so again. :)

28 minutes ago, Eastie said:

I agree , Fulham are going up in my opinion - either 2nd or play offs , I just hope we get 2nd place as I don’t see us beating Fulham in any play offs .if we got them 

Couple more of our ex-youngsters heading for the Premier League, then.

5 minutes ago, Eastie said:

Not sure I’d say exciting , competitive definately 

Two sides of the same coin for me.

The PL, Bundesliga, La Liga, Ligue 1 - they're all the same team or teams guaranteed to win the title every season.  Apart from Leicester and Blackburn in the 25 years of the PL.

• Like 1

Just now, NurembergVillan said:

Two sides of the same coin for me.

The PL, Bundesliga, La Liga, Ligue 1 - they're all the same team or teams guaranteed to win the title every season.  Apart from Leicester and Blackburn in the 25 years of the PL.

Quality of football isn’t great but the teams all compete and it’s very unpredictable without doubt.

• Like 2

Just now, Eastie said:

Quality of football isn’t great but the teams all compete and it’s very unpredictable without doubt.

Agree.  I think in terms of excitement, for me, there are very few dead rubbers - any team can beat any other on a given day.  As a fan of a team vying for promotion, anything can happen across a couple of matches.

• Like 2

I think it’s great.

Watching Derby And Leeds And actually caring what happens beats watching Champions League any day for me.

Actually being in a hunt for something - about £150m for starters - makes for so much more of an experience.