17/18 Promotion Charge

dont_do_it_doug.

47 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

He is right though, the referees at this level are an absolute joke and barely differ from the shite you get down power league.

I really wonder how much these referees get paid. 

Aound 60k a season a championship ref will earn I think. 

• Like 1

That was quite possibly the worst referee decision I've ever seen in my life. The strange thing is he didnt even blow for the free kick straight away as you normally see in these kind of circumstances, he literally blew the whistle a split second before the ball hit the back of the net, very odd. 

Also you normally see referees make up for a clanger by giving any type of decision to make up for it, so I was expecting a penalty when Milwalls keeper missed the ball and punched the Cardiff player two fisted in the face.

12 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Feels like an away win for us, haha, huge opp tomorrow to finally beat cardiff off.

12 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

I hope you don't show up at Villa Park tomorrow, the game isn't 'till Sunday :)

Yeah, at 3.00 kick off :P

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Junxs said:

That was quite possibly the worst referee decision I've ever seen in my life. The strange thing is he didnt even blow for the free kick straight away as you normally see in these kind of circumstances, he literally blew the whistle a split second before the ball hit the back of the net, very odd. 

Also you normally see referees make up for a clanger by giving any type of decision to make up for it, so I was expecting a penalty when Milwalls keeper missed the ball and punched the Cardiff player two fisted in the face.

The refs I've seen in our games have been noticably worse than anything I've seen in the prem or serie a. Refs I've seen in serie c though have been hilarious. So glad we're finally getting some luck though, we need to exploit it tomorrow!