Match Thread: Villa v Barnsley

limpid

9 minutes ago, VillanousOne said:

lets face it even when we got wins or draws we only had about one or two convincing performances, we've never looked good under Bruce, just more resilient and now that has gone to shit in spectacular fashion

100%

He'll be gone. We sound shocking.  The manager who was the one man who had form in taking up struggling teams.  This is the man who was backed to the hilt, and yet, now, seemingly the man who has no clue.  I don't know whether to laugh or cry. 

1 minute ago, trekka said:

He'll be gone. We sound shocking.  The manager who was the one man who had form in taking up struggling teams.  This is the man who was backed to the hilt, and yet, now, seemingly the man who has no clue.  I don't know whether to laugh or cry. 

cry

2 minutes ago, brendanvillatalk said:

After the string of managers that have produced a similar level of football, you still think the manager is the issue? With all due respect.

Yes. Bruce and Calderwood are the issue and have been saying it for weeks. Don't get me started

As ever we make ourselves the laughing stock. We need a complete and utter bastard as a manager who will get these players playing.

• Like 2