Match Thread: Villa v Barnsley

limpid

I never really wanted RDM. Definitely didn't want Bruce because he's a tactical dinosaur but got swayed by his promotion record. RDM had us playing much better football and got chopped for much less than this shit. 11pts in 13 games now. 2pts in 8 

• Like 3

Despite our **** run I really wanted to go to the game but only arrived back from holiday about 8 hours ago and was too jet lagged to make the 3 hour journey. I now feel like I missed a bullet! The state of our club under Bruce is an absolute disgrace and he has to go. We all thought we had seen the worst but F*****G 1-3 down at home to against Barnsley is the lowest of the low.

This a nightmare of massive proportions. Bruce hasn't got a F*****G clue, everything he does turns to dust! 

Edited by MikeMcKenna
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I can hardly imagine a 42k stadium in League 1 :lol:

Man City were down there not that long ago. Pretty much confirms we will win the Premier League in about 5 years like the Dr said!

• Like 2

I despise this man, and I'm fed up with the club. Waste of time, laughing stock of the league and all round joke. Feel sorry for Tony mind. He does all the things right in theory, but still ends up suffering this shit too. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, brendanvillatalk said:

After the string of managers that have produced a similar level of football, you still think the manager is the issue? With all due respect.

I think it is beyond that....I'm not sure anyone can fix this in the timescale us fans want.

but there is still a balance problem in this team, that is dragging the life out of everyone.

However, it will take a brave man to continue running with this, whether its right or wrong.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, PompeyVillan said:

It's not funny at all mate. I'm angry but that I think may have to turn to apathy to insulate myself from this nonsense.

It's shocking, and yes I am genuinely shocked. I didn't ever think we would sink this low. 

• Like 2

Just now, brendanvillatalk said:

I have no idea but there's a pattern.

Yes there is. The continuous supply of shit managers. We have changed the owner and the board and the coaches and the playing staff so the only thing left is the quality of the managers appointed.

• Like 2