Pre match chat

Demitri_C

Hope it's a 3 at the back.

Also hope we don't chicken out and get too deep with the midfield again because if we do it will be awful.

If we play with a bit of confidence and try and retain possession and pressure in their half it could be very good.

All depends on what instructions the players have been given.

9 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

3-5-2 will be interesting. Harsh on Adomah I think.

Why?  He's been diabolical for weeks,  in fact in my opinion since he joined. I am happy he's been dropped,  indicates for me Bruce has identified one of the things which has been going wrong for us. 

1 minute ago, mikeyp102 said:

Bit harsh on green I think as he has been bright recently, but he wouldn't suit 352

Agree,  he's been about the only good thing in the last few games. But then again at his age you can't chuck him into every game or he will burn out. 

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Why?  He's been diabolical for weeks,  in fact in my opinion since he joined. I am happy he's been dropped,  indicates for me Bruce has identified one of the things which has been going wrong for us. 

Really? I think he's been our best player over the last month and a possibility for our best player of the season. He's a grafter, the end product isn't perfect (but it's not bad) but he's been good I think.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

Agree,  he's been about the only good thing in the last few games. But then again at his age you can't chuck him into every game or he will burn out. 

Whereas, oddly I think Green has been okay but no great shakes - the occasional bad decision and no real end product. He's promising, but no more than that yet.

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

Really? I think he's been our best player over the last month and a possibility for our best player of the season. He's a grafter, the end product isn't perfect (but it's not bad) but he's been good I think.

Well I disagree.  It's why football is good conversation.  I often think people watch a different game to me,  and they probably think the same about me. 

Just now, sidcow said:

Well I disagree.  It's why football is good conversation.  I often think people watch a different game to me,  and they probably think the same about me. 

The same - and fully respect your opinion on both; they're players that I think can be judged in a number of ways. Not that it matters as Mr Bruce has decided we can do without both of them today and in fairness I quite like the look of his team.

I like the team, I just hope Bree and Bjarnason can get back to help out all game as well as providing some width going forward.

Green is unlucky to miss out but with this formation he wouldn't be defensively solid enough.

Amavi would suit LWB but has been a bit of a liability the past few weeks.

Hey it can't be any worse than Tuesday... Can it?

IF it's 3-5-2, I hope people give it a chance. It's very difficult to just switch to 3 at the back. There's every chance it could go badly wrong tonight, but be ok in the long run.

Just now, Stevo985 said:

IF it's 3-5-2, I hope people give it a chance. It's very difficult to just switch to 3 at the back. There's every chance it could go badly wrong tonight, but be ok in the long run.

WHat am I talking about... this is VT

• Like 4