Pre match chat

Demitri_C

Quite right lansbury did make a few chopping challenges but was playing the deep role so had no choice. 

Glad he's ok to go. Best midfielder in what was a dire display. He picked out Kodjia a few times. Do that with hogan and I can see goals 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fowlersrs said:

Quite right lansbury did make a few chopping challenges but was playing the deep role so had no choice. 

Glad he's ok to go. Best midfielder in what was a dire display. He picked out Kodjia a few times. Do that with hogan and I can see goals 

You just know that if he was ex Villa playing against us it would be a cast iron guarantee of a goal for them. 

Ex forest for us against them?  Guarantee he won't be able to hit a barn door from 2 yards 

• Like 1

Let's try the current Chelsea system 3-5-2 

I believe Bruce went with this for a while at Hull...

If it works for Chelsea then it will work for Villa right! :D

Edited by Kingman

3-5-2 for me too, and in the absence of Jedinak:

Johnstone 

Chester Elphick Baker 

Bree         Gardner      Taylor 

Lansbury   Hourihane 

Hogan      Kodjia

Bunn, Amavi, Bacuna, Thor, Grealish, Adomah, RHM 

Harsh on Green, but we have so many options now!! 

• Like 1

Back three is an option, but it's something that needs coaching.

So sick of us looking like a team who have never met each other, no one knows where to be, no fluidity - You cannot just dive in to a back three without a lot of work.

I wonder if we'll see Kodj back out wide left with Hogan through the middle. We need to get some play going in the middle of the pitch for sure. 

4 hours ago, nnock1984 said:

3-5-2 for me too, and in the absence of Jedinak:

Johnstone 

Chester Elphick Baker 

Bree         Gardner      Taylor 

Lansbury   Hourihane 

Hogan      Kodjia

Bunn, Amavi, Bacuna, Thor, Grealish, Adomah, RHM 

Harsh on Green, but we have so many options now!! 

no way should Green be dropped from the 11 let alone the squad! hes been better than all the rest. RHM can wait his turn now.

The problem we seem to be having is that all teams in the Championship see us as a big scalp, one for their record books so to speak.  They up their game whilst we flounder and put out shocking performances.  Forest will be no different unless we change the stinking losing mentality we have, start to play as a collective team and show everyone why we're still a big club.  I'm worried.