Scott Hogan

Demitri_C

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

And was crap. Didn't realise there was a time limit before a performance could be judged. 

Kodjia was also wank and played 8 times the number of minutes. 

I don’t see you posting in the Kodjia thread about how crap he was?

• Like 1

Just now, bobzy said:

Kodjia was also wank and played 8 times the number of minutes. 

I don’t see you posting in the Kodjia thread about how crap he was?

Haha the game finished an hour ago, do I need to check what order I share my opinions on with you in future?

Kodjia was pretty crap. Still nearly scored 2 goals. 

Just now, DCJonah said:

Haha the game finished an hour ago, do I need to check what order I share my opinions on with you in future?

Kodjia was pretty crap. Still nearly scored 2 goals. 

So he had chances, and failed. But Hogan’s 10 minute cameo, with 0 chances, deserved the post. 

As I said, you have a vendetta.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, bobzy said:

So he had chances, and failed. But Hogan’s 10 minute cameo, with 0 chances, deserved the post. 

Haha 

Hogan's cameo was poor and I felt like sharing my opinion on that. 

I'm sure at some point today I will share my opinion on Kodjia in his thread. 

Like I said, in future I'll check with you what order I need to do it. 

1 hour ago, bobzy said:

Do we have a new rule where you have to comment on every player if you want to criticise one then ?

Odd accusation to make IMO

• Like 1

12 hours ago, terrytini said:

Do we have a new rule where you have to comment on every player if you want to criticise one then ?

Nar - DC has a vendetta 100%. It's surprising he hasn't given him a bad review for warming up on the sidelines.

As someone said above a perfect opportunity to see him in action with Davis and he get's thrown out wide left. Why?? so annoying.

15 hours ago, terrytini said:

No but it's pretty clear DCJ has a particular dislike of Hogan.

Which is fine, he has every right to post what he wants. 

5 minutes ago, lexicon said:

He looks bereft of ability and seemed to be trying a little too hard  which is never a good combination.

Fixed.

A very poor player - be lucky if we get £3m for him. No real pace, dreadful ball control, and of course 1 goal in almost a year.  The defence of him is a source of continual amusement to me.

2 minutes ago, hippo said:

Fixed.

A very poor player - be lucky if we get £3m for him. No real pace, dreadful ball control, and of course 1 goal in almost a year.  The defence of him is a source of continual amusement to me.

I’m not sure I see a defence of him, let alone a continual one.

What I see is some people offering what they think are mitigating factors that have contributed to his underwhelming performances since he arrived.

Personally I think some of the criticism is fair but I also think some of the points raised in his defence are equally fair.

What I find odd is how little stick Bruce seems to get for this signing considering the amount spent and his bemoaning limiters funds.

3 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

I’m not sure I see a defence of him, let alone a continual one.

What I see is some people offering what they think are mitigating factors that have contributed to his underwhelming performances since he arrived.

Personally I think some of the criticism is fair but I also think some of the points raised in his defence are equally fair.

What I find odd is how little stick Bruce seems to get for this signing considering the amount spent and his bemoaning limiters funds.

Agree with the last bit. If you look at Bruce across all his clubs he signs crap forwards ! - would seem Hogan is the latest. 

Just now, hippo said:

Agree with the last bit. If you look at Bruce across all his clubs he signs crap forwards ! - would seem Hogan is the latest. 

I wasn’t saying I think Hogan is crap so we aren’t really in agreement.

My point was more that Bruce signed a striker for a huge amount of money who he seemingly hadn’t watched because he clearly doesn’t fit with how he wants to play.

14 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

I wasn’t saying I think Hogan is crap so we aren’t really in agreement.

My point was more that Bruce signed a striker for a huge amount of money who he seemingly hadn’t watched because he clearly doesn’t fit with how he wants to play.

ok

With Kjodia injured he might get another run in the team. Be a good time for him to find his shooting boots.

1 minute ago, hippo said:

ok

With Kjodia injured he might get another run in the team. Be a good time for him to find his shooting boots.

Agreed. We could really do with him finding some form, especially if Kodjia is injured, but sticking him out wide on the left for 10 mins isn’t the way to help him rediscover his form.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TrentVilla said:

Agreed. We could really do with him finding some form, especially if Kodjia is injured, but sticking him out wide on the left for 10 mins isn’t the way to help him rediscover his form.

Pretty sure if he starts he will start up front. 

He’s shit!

- He has never had a long run to find form

- He has been used off the bench when chasing a game or defending one

- He is not going to perform when we pump long balls to him 

Another player who has come in under Bruce and we don’t play to his strengths.

Edited by Dick

Â