Players that you think are Good/Excellent

FrenchVillaLova

On 14/03/2017 at 09:23, darrenm said:

Not sure if I've mentioned them before. Sporting Bromsgrove CF Jason Cowley and CM Ahmed Ali.

Both may be playing at Wembley for the FA vase final in a few weeks.

Cowley is prolific at this level. Never gives anything up and is in the exact right place every time. Has the striker's instinct.

Ali is a class above and looks like he can play at any level. 

Cowley 9, Ali 4. The match was very tight being the Vase semi final so they don't get much chance to shine but you can still see the quality

I see Jason's getting some recognition now. I hope we've already got an agreement in place.

3 hours ago, darrenm said:

I see Jason's getting some recognition now. I hope we've already got an agreement in place.

Soccer AM praising him? They usually just rim the Premier League

23 hours ago, villa89 said:

Dybala isn't bad either.

he earns half of waht jesse lingard earns a week...

i first heard of him when he got the big move to juve, im the same as rodders i bought him for arsenal on FM and he was awesome, i also had him and icardi at PSG...argentina will keep producing them and keep doing nothing with them

• Like 1

Icardi never gets called up by Argies because Messi hates his guts. Good friends with Maxi Lopez so google that one.

I suppose the only thing you could say is Dybala likes to play in the space between midfield and penalty area so him and Messi would occupy same space but he didn't even start when Messi was out injured at the start of the qualification campaign. Lavezzi who's way past his best and Correa of Atletico Madrid were ahead of him.

46 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Icardi never gets called up by Argies because Messi hates his guts. Good friends with Maxi Lopez so google that one.

I suppose the only thing you could say is Dybala likes to play in the space between midfield and penalty area so him and Messi would occupy same space but he didn't even start when Messi was out injured at the start of the qualification campaign. Lavezzi who's way past his best and Correa of Atletico Madrid were ahead of him.

Ridiculous isn't it. Messi was suspended vs Bolivia in their most recent match and Bauza opted not to play Aguero, Higuain, Dybala or Icardi, but to play Correa and the hopeless Lucas Pratto up front instead! Another horrendous defeat later and thankfully he's gone. Hope Sampaoli can sort them out, though Simeone (even part-time) would have a great chance of leading them to a World Cup win imo.

52 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Aguero is terrible for Argentina in fairness. Can't play upfront with Higuaín at all.

Looks like Sampaoli really wants the job so can see that happening as their next game isn't until start of September.

Neither of those play well for Argentina, granted, but for them, Dybala and Icardi to be twiddling their thumbs in Messi's absence, and LUCAS PRATTO waddling around in the altitude of La Paz was asylum stuff.

6 hours ago, VillaChris said:

With Messi clearly declining and hitting 30 soon they should consider passing the torch over to Dybala at some point in the not too distant future. Let's be honest, Messi has never really delivered at an International tournament, which is why he will never be as good as Maradona in my eyes. It would also enable a quality striker in Icardi get in the side. His current exclusion is utterly ridiculous and shows you want an unprofessional word removed Messi is. 

Edited by Dr_Pangloss

Â