Players that you think are Good/Excellent

FrenchVillaLova

21 hours ago, Hornso said:

Kid is on fire recently.

He's always had potential, just a case of finding the right club as he's had a few loans since he joined Leicester.

Always thought he was a winger but seems to be developing more playing as a central striker so good news for Wales as that's one area they lack serious quality unless they stick Bale there.

On 2/6/2017 at 20:13, dAVe80 said:

Wanted us to sign him the last time Olbyun went down. I used to work with a lad who is still really good pals with him. He takes his old mates on holiday most Summers, and is still a down to earth lad apparently. Very good footballer too. 

He is very underrated. I think that's why WBA do so well, players like Morrison, Brunt, Fletcher, McClean and now Livermore are all good solid midfielders. Exactly the opposite to what we have had in recent years! 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Marco Verratti and Rabiot

brilliant 1st half display and both players never fail to impress me when I see them

verratti was always the go to signing on FM when he was at pescara, said in the match thread i wouldnt be surprised if barca went for him in the summer

rabiot i think came close to joining spurs a few summers back

to be fair to them PSG do seem to have a good balance between throwing money at aging experienced players like ibrahimovic, motta and silva and throwing money at some of the best youngsters going, verratti, marquinhos, lucas and this year they bough lo celso and guedes, they also seem to have 2/3 home grown players around the team too like kimpembe

On 08/02/2017 at 20:13, Hornso said:

Kid is on fire recently.

Couldn't be happier, love the lad. Got his name on my shirt after his debut for United. 

On 09/02/2017 at 18:10, VillaChris said:

He's always had potential, just a case of finding the right club as he's had a few loans since he joined Leicester.

Always thought he was a winger but seems to be developing more playing as a central striker so good news for Wales as that's one area they lack serious quality unless they stick Bale there.

Always preferred him centrally personally, more of a 10 than a striker but he seems to be doing great up top for Ipswich. Hope he continues his fine form and is back in the Premier League sooner than later. 

Been watching Roma a lot this season...Nainggollan has really developed into a very good box to box midfielder last 18 months.

He reminds me a lot of Vidal and I think he'd actually be a very good fit for a lot of premier league sides as he's strong and mobile.

Roma always have very good squads but like Arsenal bottle it at crucial moments.

On 10/02/2017 at 19:30, Xela said:

He is very underrated. I think that's why WBA do so well, players like Morrison, Brunt, Fletcher, McClean and now Livermore are all good solid midfielders. Exactly the opposite to what we have had in recent years! 

WBA outside of the Midlands are generally underrated and unfancied, but you have named some bloody good midfielders there, who will give a 7/8 out of 10 performance every week.  Add that to Jonny Evans, who is very good centre half nowadays and Albion are a decent side.  Sad when you look at the money we've spent in recent years and how far away from them we are now.  

Edited by ferguson1
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

WBA outside of the Midlands are generally underrated and unfancied, but you have named some bloody good midfielders there, who will give a 7/8 out of 10 performance every week.  Add that to Jonny Evans, who is very good centre half nowadays and Albion are a decent side.  Sad when you look at the money we've spent in recent years and how far away from them we are now.  

McAuley, Foster and Dawson are also solid enough arguably underrated players

Â