Players that you think are Good/Excellent

FrenchVillaLova

James increasingly looking like just a player who one very good international tournament and the hype since then is above his natural level.

He's not a bad player at all, all Colombia player goes through him but he's below that elite level for me.

• Like 1

Yes shows how much more strength in depth Real have than Barcelona when they can bring in players like James and Isco and Barcelona have Gomez starting.

Edited by PaulC

2 hours ago, VillaChris said:

James increasingly looking like just a player who one very good international tournament and the hype since then is above his natural level.

He's not a bad player at all, all Colombia player goes through him but he's below that elite level for me.

that goal though...

• Like 1

Really like this Younes guy for Ajax. Just scored a really good goal and been excellent in both legs.

Is he some youth product for them or a player who's struggled in his career and come to Ajax to revitalise? Know little about him.

6 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Really like this Younes guy for Ajax. Just scored a really good goal and been excellent in both legs.

Is he some youth product for them or a player who's struggled in his career and come to Ajax to revitalise? Know little about him.

He is German, played a bit at Monchengladbach but never really broke through

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

after a shitty 3 seasons with injury or so, I am happy to see Falcao back among the goals and looking dangerous again. Always liked him as a striker

Same here. Porto and then especially at Atletico he was phenomenal. World class. 

Edited by Farlz
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, penguin said:

Puts in an absolute graft.

They always do when they first break through, then the novelty wears off, they get that first big deal and they go to rat shit.  Oh sorry, that's just Villa youngsters.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

They always do when they first break through, then the novelty wears off, they get that first big deal and they go to rat shit.  Oh sorry, that's just Villa youngsters.

GettyImages-485191878.jpg

keep saying about rashford, for as good as he looks wait until that £100k a week deal lands on his doorstep

davies should be ok at everton if he can avoid the barkley type hype and the inevitable man city transfer links

Kane had a wobble towards the end of last season I think and got his new deal but they by and large brushed off the Man Utd stuff

Ali will be the one, our papers are already trying to sell him to Barcelona 

Â