• Grealish
    • Agbonlahor
    • Atew
    • Kodjia
    • Adomah (Agbonlahor 73)
    • McCormack (Grealish 73)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

Jaded and bereft of ideas. Careless with the ball and poor movement all around.

Midfield lightweight and unable to control any game let alone a challenging one like this. 

Elphick is a clogger, lacking defensive nous. Huttinho gave the ball away at every opportunity, Westwood is about as imposing as Ed Milliband. 

• Like 2

unacceptably shit, so bad you have to have concerns over the manager. That's two awful games in a row, this time we weren't so lucky 3 games of shite if you include Leeds. **** me we were depressingly shit. 6 players in january please, and if we play like that too often a new fecking manager. 

Just now, Davkaus said:

I don't know why I'm even slightly surprised that in great form, we stumble to one of the least in-form teams in the league. Classic Villa.

Don't think so. Last game we were equally awful but got  super lucky with flukey goal. We are crap. Simple as. 

• Like 2

No midfield = no control.

Too many forwards, not enough balance, disjointed, hapless, with no shape; we need three midfielders.

We can't fix it until January, there are five midfielders in the squad - Jedinak, Westwood, Gardner, Tshibola and Bacuna - if we want to go up, we need to replace at least three of them and we could probably do with adding to the numbers too. 

• Like 4

Terrible game of football. Why do we always save our worst performances for the Sky cameras? Bruce had a bad day at the office tonight, horrible selection with the starting line up, and I'm not entirely sure what the game plan was? Very poor. 

• Like 1

Â