• Agbonlahor
    • Atew
    • Kodjia
    • Adomah (Agbonlahor 73)
    • McCormack (Grealish 73)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

1 hour ago, AVFCDAN said:

Its easy to say we need to spend in Jan but that just adds to the problem that we are not a team or a cohesive unit and that is our big problem.

We keep getting outplayed by proper teams (blues, leeds, norwich in recent weeks).

None of the players seem to have any understanding about what the other is going to do, so even though we are individually better than most teams in that league as a team we are average and our mid table position is exactly right for where we are as a club at the moment.

It really is frustrating that we cant seem to do the basics right such as retaining possession for more than 10 seconds or even passing and moving in midfield. We just don't seem capable of doing what nearly every other team in the league can do.

We have to sign at least one midfielder in Jan, no idea if Brady is the answer but i'm 99.99% sure he would be an upgrade on Westwood and Gardner.

The lack of cohesion, in my opinion, is down to our ineffective midfield. Buy a couple of decent midfielders and that will make a big difference.

• Like 1

Piss poor team performance, i can't single anyone out who I can't describe as being a pub player (maybe Amavi). Hutton, you can't knock his effort levels but his ability to pass 6 yards or hoof it with any meaningful direction is very limited and that could go for most of the others, who put less effort in.

To sum the game up one moment that sticks in my mind is in the first half, we had a break away in Norwich's half and the ball went out for a throw in , Norwich were slow to react and we still had a 3 on 3 but we delayed the throw dithering and the chance went. This type of thing happened time and time again.

The team still has no heart or football brain. Bruce has done well but these are still the same players who would have relegated us under DM

10 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

Steve is going to tear them a new ass I think after that. 

I dont think even a new ass is going to relieve us of this much shit.

• Like 2

On 12/13/2016 at 22:17, The Fun Factory said:

Apart from being our top scorer- about a third of the goals scored his season are by him. Not score dropping him is going to help. Badly need a box to box midfielder in January- but have been saying this every year since Milner left.

Your right, just a knee jerk from me!!!

Would it have made a difference if Bruce had an extra midfied player with Ayew or Gabby dropping out and having Grealish play more as a no.10. it seems to me that you don't really want your most creative player Grealish in more attacking positions without the extra burden playing as one of the 3 in midfiled brings.

Edited by PaulC
  • Like 1

Â