Pre match thread

Demitri_C

3 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

The keeper, back four and midfield are all perfect for the occasion. The front three are a risk - but of that front three, Kodjia is a threat and Adomah we know will work hard - it's a surprise to see Gabby over Ayew (or Grealish) and I'd be a lot happier if it was Ayew, but the shape looks right - no pressure Mr Agbonlahor!

Yeah it's not all that crazy after the initial shock wears off. Apart from Gabby starting in place of Ayew (which is a big deal to be fair), the lineup is perfect. Especially seeing as Baker keeps his place even though Elphick is fit now and on the bench. Good bit of management there.

jeez....reading the posts on here about the team make me realise the Bruce must be a rubbish manager and he does not know what he's doing. He must be sent to the gallows and tried for treason then sentenced to immediate hanging with no right to appeal....

...oh, and we have no chance what so ever !!!!

and we have not even started yet.

• Like 1

Ayew picked up a knock in international duty so I'm not shocked he's on the bench. Surprised gabby is starting as I would of started grealish over him but we're clearly going for a counter attack.

Silver lining - we all know how good Ayew is against tiring legs. 

14 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

It's bold. I'll give him that.

Very bold. With Adomah and Gabby preferred to Grealish and Ayew it does seem like he is very plumping for pace over guile.

Could be a clever a tactic away from home. And a rival @Dave J in my opinion of Gabby. 

Ayew isn't fully fit, Grealish isn't very quick.

Seems we have gone 4-5-1 tonight with pace to counter, in regards to Tshibola he hasn't had a look in since that horrific display in Bruce's first game so I assume he just isn't rated. Either that or he is injured which could be the case

3 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

Agbonlahor instead of Ayew

Really?

Are you still naked and "living the dream" pal? or has the bear skin rug been thrown out the window in rage?