Pre match thread

Demitri_C

1 hour ago, Grasshopper said:

This will be an interesting selection problem for Bruce to solve considering the Brighton are a stern test for us.

Tish is the one for me, but moving Elphick to DM might work. No to westwood, Gardner maybe and Bacuna is a bit too "head down I'll take someone on" (a la the snake)

I don't think that would be a good idea personally

This game is taking forever to arrive, I've even been away on holiday to ease the pain (and avoid international football) but it's still ages til tomorrow night! 

I would dearly love for us to beat Brighton on their own turf, im not sure we will and I guess a draw is a good result. But come on Villa, play with pride, passion and desire and you can win this. Let's get into them and **** them up! Play to our best and we can have them.

UTV! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, It's Your Round said:

This game is taking forever to arrive, I've even been away on holiday to ease the pain (and avoid international football) but it's still ages til tomorrow night! 

I would dearly love for us to beat Brighton on their own turf, im not sure we will and I guess a draw is a good result. But come on Villa, play with pride, passion and desire and you can win this. Let's get into them and **** them up! Play to our best and we can have them.

UTV! 

A - hem.

Please don't get mad.

The game is now on Saturday!

Almost Christmas Movie scared worried run away gotta go

I will also be around next month to steal your Christmas presents!

37 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Yeah, in Australia! :P

You'll have to be up a lot earlier to fool me. 

Oh, wait, you probably were, 11hrs earlier :wacko:

Sincerest apologies! I honestly thought the game was moved to Saturday. :D

12 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

I can't watch this one live and have to watch it recorded tomorrow evening having avoided the score... I bet we hammer them now, and that I find out the score before I watch it!

That's a bummer and a big ask to just not find out the score. Make sure that you scowl at the people who give the score away (Partridge like), and utter the word 'Nazis' just loud enough that they might just hear you... ;)

• Like 1

Quite annoyed I can't get to see this live despite living in Brighton now - need a purchasing history - but anyway I expect we will lose this. Brighton are very strong at home and are on a bit of of a roll at the moment. 

If so, it will be interesting to see how the squad, the manager, the fans, Villatalk, and of course Dr Tweet, react to a setback.

On 13/11/2016 at 02:22, HanoiVillan said:

---------------------Gollini-------------------

--Hutton---Chester---Baker----Amavi--

------Bacuna----Tshibola---Gardner----

-----Adomah------Kodjia--------Ayew---

And hope we can sneak a 0-1. I expect us to lose this one though. 

I've just logged on to put that exact team out.  The only possible change I would make to that line up is if Jedinak was considered available, then I would swap either Bacuna or Tshibola.  I would take a point from this game and I expect us to get one.  UTV