Pre match thread

Demitri_C

1 hour ago, AshVilla said:

I'm living the dream

Stretched out naked in front of the fire on my bear skin rug with a beer waiting for my beloved villa to start

Does life get any better than this

Can I join you? :wub:

1 minute ago, Mjvilla said:

Not shocked by the huge and ridiculous over reaction in here to that line up. We will soak up pressure and hit them on the counter. The pace of the front 3 is the reason for selection. I don't see what is so surprising to be honest.

Agree. Looks like we're well set up to counter attack tonight, so really, all we need Gabby to do is run at their defence to create space for others. My main worry is that we seem to be lacking a midfielder to run from deep to take advantage of that space.

• Like 1

Just now, Godders said:

Agree. Looks like we're well set up to counter attack tonight, so really, all we need Gabby to do is run at their defence to create space for others. My main worry is that we seem to be lacking a midfielder to run from deep to take advantage of that space.

That's a fair point... Kinda hoping Gardner can step up into that role...

2 minutes ago, Godders said:

Can he run? 

1 minute ago, Mjvilla said:

That's a fair point... Kinda hoping Gardner can step up into that role...

Fingers crossed he kicks on from his goal against the scum. Big opportunity for him tonight. 

Huge opportunity for Gabby tonight as well. He owes it to the club I think to grab it with both hands.