Top Gear

Jez

No comments on the Chilean flag pin badges, they wore all through the show...

The Chilean govt allowed them to illegally enter Chile as they made their escape from the Argies I believe so it was probably a reference to that

No comments on the Chilean flag pin badges, they wore all through the show...

The Chilean govt allowed them to illegally enter Chile as they made their escape from the Argies I believe so it was probably a reference to that
That and a open reference to the dispute over the patagonian islands.

I thought it was a nice touch.

Well that was the worst episode I've seen in a long time. Pretty much nothing enjoyable about it, and I'm easily pleased when it comes to Top Gear. The hill climb was the prettiest poo in last night's toilet of an episode.

Well that was the worst episode I've seen in a long time. Pretty much nothing enjoyable about it, and I'm easily pleased when it comes to Top Gear. The hill climb was the prettiest poo in last night's toilet of an episode.

Have to agree, i'm still a big fan personally but last nights just didn't do it for me at all, it really was boring.

Dare I say this, but I think they need to take some advice from american top gear...

On american top gear they typically by some older cars and occasionally new affordable cars and drive them in destinations around the United States. It's not entertaining if Clarkson is driving some luxury car where he has air conditioning and nothing goes wrong. They should also try some new locations. Go back to the rain forests of South America, maybe Russia in the winter, or North Korea (joke). 

They need to spice it up. I like watching the series when they do these silly challenges as long as they are not mundane and easy. Frankly I don't car if that new 100.000 pound car can get off the line to 60 in 3 seconds. 

I've been saying for ages, but what would get me back is if they did their challenges for real.

So if they actually had to buy an old car and do all these tests, rather than fake it all because it's "funnier"

I don't watch it very often but lately when I've caught bits of it, every single time it seems to the exact same race between a bike/car/boat/public transport.  And they are ALL exactly the same.  Traffic at the end holds up the car, somebody sprints to the finish, thinks they've won, only to see one of the others who got there before gurning at them.

Yeah another boring one for me, for the 2nd week in a row i haven't made it to the end.

For once the best part of the show was the star in a reasonably priced car, Ricciardo didn't half thrash that car around, was very impressed that he also beat Lewis.

The knob gag was great, thought they spent too much time on the ambulances though.  I'm still waiting for the LaFerrari and BMW i8 reviews that were teased in the opening episode. 

Last night was good. A few laugh out loud moments and a great SIARPC aswell. Yes it had its predictable bits - it always will. But definitely worth a watch :)