Top Gear

Jez

A mate of mine had a 500 Abarth back when they were called Cinqichentos. It was a bit of a hairdressers car.   I'm not sure the MX5 is. I had a Puma once, that definitely wasn't. 

I think I'm probably the only person in the country that doesn't watch top gear. It used to be ok but as it's popularity grew the three presenters became absolute knob heads who were more interested in having "middle aged dad bants" and point scoring off each other rather than talking about cars.

and when they do talk about cars it's I find its done is a kind of condescending sort of way "the engine in this car is REAALY REAALY shiny and when you start it up it sounds like a BEAST that others will hear from miles away, kind of like the war cry of a thousand dwarfs going into battle with a four headed lesbian" oh shut the **** up you egotistical clearings in the woods

Edited by leemond2008
  • Like 1

Top Gear will simply go to another channel, it only works so well because those 3 really work well with each other.

It already did once, channel 5. They had to call it Fifth Gear because the BBC own the rights to Top Gear.

Can't help but think this is the guys at top gear self promoting again, manipulating the media like they do so often

Not doubting that he's in trouble and could go, but do you really think they'd let him go quietly, in between series with no one paying attention? That wouldn't do the show or his career any good...

I spouse we'll never know, but if he's been scrapping and been booted I wouldn't expect him on any BBC shows for a while, so when he rocks up on QI or the like in a few months I know what my opinion on it will be