Top Gear

Jez

The most embarrassing thing last night was the awful interview with Steven Tyler, asking the frontman of one of the most successful rock bands of they were still together. Painful viewing.

• Like 1

I thought last nights was one of the better ones to the point where the whole hour was almost enjoyable.

The guy who writes a lot of it said the caravan bit was largely unscripted. Not sure how much I believe that.

5th Gear is by far a better programme with far better drivers who arent annoying unlike that ****ing Hamster twonk.

That retro 911 was pointless and a bit shit really

Ideal for the person who wants to live in a living room coloured brown and purple with a dial tune TV I suppose

Clarkson has to be one of the worst presenters now on the TV

:)

If only he'd voted Labour ....,,

And you can keep that shit out of here thanks very much :)

• Like 3

The most embarrassing thing last night was the awful interview with Steven Tyler, asking the frontman of one of the most successful rock bands of they were still together. Painful viewing.

I think he was joking, he's not that stupid :) Not as stupid as he acts anyway

I was considering putting "dragging politics into EVERYTHING" into the piss you off thread...

• Like 2

Probably the best episode of the series so far.

Which is about as far from saying a lot as you can get.

The caravan skit worked because it wasn't so obviously scripted, they weren't playing up to it so much that it becomes intensely unfunny because they're trying too hard. Even the bits that obviously where gags (the tip, dogging) had a far lighter touch that is much easier to enjoy.

• Like 1

Sorry couldn't resist :)

And yet confusingly Dean liked both your post and mine :)

Did I tell everyone I saw him at the airport at Christmas , he was going through fast track the same time as us .... Really wanted to say something witty but for once my brain let me down :)

Webber was funny and enjoyed the Range Rover Sport. The Jag review was spoilt slightly by the fact that I've seen F Types for the past 6 months being test driven on the A38 towards Bassetts Pole. The London Bus was slightly odd but the last 10 minutes was great

Yeah, I've seen F-Types around Brum too.  One has parked in the Bullring car park several times over the past six months or so. It's a beast of a car though. 

Qlx5YrM.jpg

I took this picture in April or May. 

Really enjoyed tonight's episode.  Dunno how well the Wombles references in the news will play to the under thirties or overseas audience but they made me smile.  Thought the last section was a bit saccharine and all that stuff about them not knowing who was going to turn up was bollocks.  I was in London the day they shot that and everybody knew, I mean you have to get some kind of ridiculous permit (or be a program as popular as Top Gear) to be able to shut The Mall for a couple of hours. 

• Like 1

The owner of my workplace has just bought a black F Type so I have seen one most days for the last month, I can confirm that it is very nice indeed. I haven't dared ask to go for a spin in it yet though, and don't think I ever will dare.