January 2017 transfer window

Jareth

If we get the striker in before the window ends for me this has been a good window.

Sure we can say we said the same last summer but after the recruitment of last summer we can see the obvious faults in the squad and have attempted to fix it, The board are backing Bruce as much as possible in this window. I still think promotion this season is probably too much but next season after a summer window of removing/adding players such as a new GK etc we should be in a great position. Hopefully we can have some good times coming back to the club.

• Like 2

I can see Bacuna,Westwood, Tshibola, Hutton, Bunn, McCormack, Ayew and Amavi leaving in the summer without a doubt.

Bruce will trim the squad and bring in an established keeper and few other players to fill in the void.

Brucey knows now that he needs players that are going to give him 100%. 

Next season will be very interesting. 

3 minutes ago, abdomlahor said:

he doesnt need to be experienced, he just needs to be good

Nope, needs to be experienced!  Its the one position that needs an old head for me.

Plus the only real way to tell if someone is good is to see how they have performed over a number of seasons.

Edited by Nigel

Just now, Nigel said:

Nope, needs to be experienced!  Its the one position that needs an old head for me.

Gianluigi Donnarumma, Jan Oblak and Jack Butland are all 23 or under. I wouldn't be turning my nose up at any player because they're too young so long as we believe they can handle the starting job. Even experienced players make the odd mistake.

• Like 2