January 2017 transfer window

Jareth

2 minutes ago, colhint said:

I think every thread should be titled off topic. If we start one on the pope it'll end up as are smokey bacon crisps better than salt and vinegar, Transfers, is Brighton a town or city. and Music will end up as Donald Trump prefers Gouda to Edam.

Full circle back to Bree...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Why would Bree reject Southampton for us. The guy is crazy if true!

He would have competition at Southampton. 

Be interesting to see if both start against Leeds this evening. If they are joining us next week they surely won't be. Two good signings. Bree a great prospect, still quite raw but lot of talent. If houriihane can bring what he does in a Barnsley shirt we'll be on to a good one.

28 minutes ago, Grasshopper said:

UB40 are bluenoses

therefore shit

OSC are south Brummi's more likely ManUre fans

Oi there are loads of Villa fans in South Birmingham 6 of us going to the game today.  2 from Moseley, 2 from Kings Heath and 2 from Sheldon the so called hotbed of the inbreds!

I am sure we are not the only 6!!

Anyway.  Free the Barnsley 2!!  If they do play later may they come out injury free and beat Leeds to do us a favour!

15 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

Oi there are loads of Villa fans in South Birmingham 6 of us going to the game today.  2 from Moseley, 2 from Kings Heath and 2 from Sheldon the so called hotbed of the inbreds!

I am sure we are not the only 6!!

Anyway.  Free the Barnsley 2!!  If they do play later may they come out injury free and beat Leeds to do us a favour!

yeah

but you lot are snobs and sit in the trinity back row 5 in from the tunnel

splitters!!!!!

12 hours ago, KSV said:

I have been once when I went to VP in 2012. Not sure if it's changed since then at all but I really loved the city. Had some good Thai near the bull ring too!. Got chatting to a wba fan after the Derby. He was a nice fella. Birmingham and their people were actually really nice. Can't wait to go back one day

I know the ONE you mean:D

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

Ulloa I would quite like to see sign for Villa

I must admit i had thought the guy was a bit of a lump from the limited times I'd seen him, but I've just watched a few bits online and he looks good. This video in particular, he shows great feet, played a number of wonderful passes, and won the ball back a number of times in his own half. 

I guess anyone can look good in a 5 minute highlight real, but he really does look a handful here. 

12 hours ago, NottingVilla said:

You are not going to convince anyone but yourself Birmingham in seen as a treasure by the people of London. Rightly or wrongly, its seen as a city going backwards rather than forwards by Londoners and the population in general. 

Birmingham could be better but so could all other cities. Everywhere has its good and bad parts, just like every country.

In terms of Birmingham itself, overall we are a forward thinking city that would do a whole lot better if central government hadn't cut its funding year upon year since the current Tory party took charge of the country. London has become overcrowded and overpriced and you'll find that over the coming year many more businesses and entertainment centres will pop up around Birmingham as the centre grows bigger and will inevitably expand into the surrounding suburbs. I guess that's where Dr Tony's vision comes in regarding his plans for the Villa's surrounding area. If he makes Villa as big as he says he wants to, you can imagine entertainment and business flourishing all the way from Villa Park through the Lichfield Road and into the city centre where the Universities are located. That's not such a distance if you consider the city centre's expansion. 

I work with non-British people who love Birmingham and think its cultural diversity makes for a friendly city to live in. Brummies are by and large easy-going, hard-working folks who like a beer and a curry and who like to laugh and not take life too seriously. Oh, and we love our footie too :D

To stay on topic, surely Brum has more to offer than Barnsley so what's taking you Messrs Hourihane and Bree? 

Edited by villarocker