Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

the daughter is as deluded as the father, she blamed Purslow on the deal and he hadnt even been at the club. Then when she was wrong blocked him 😂

It was a classic Brexit style strawman argument.

The point was Bruce did the Bolasie deal. She tried to claim it was Purslow who wasn't even at the club at the time.

Then when proved wrong just kept going on about who Bolasie's agent was. Irrelevant but she made it about that to try and win a small battle when the point was her dinosaur dad's dealings.

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

the daughter is as deluded as the father, she blamed Purslow on the deal and he hadnt even been at the club. Then when she was wrong blocked him 😂

The whole lot are deluded.

No doubt they will put it down to Hysteria.

(Is this the one that Bent was porking and Hendrie had porked?)

Edited by AvfcRigo82

If Bruce and his family weren't involved in football, they'd be the chav family down the end of the street. Steve would be sat with his belly out, swigging cheap beer as he watches Eastenders. Alex would be throwing bricks through people's windows and the daughter, Amy is it? Would be aiming to **** footballers...oh.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Well the rumour was it was a holiday, which the cricket was a part of. I presume if the holiday rumour is true then he's already over there.

But do we even know if it's a holiday? There were also rumours of knee surgery.

Either way, it remains a massive non story.

When it was first announced he was taking over Sheffield Wednesday, the Guardian Football Weekly Podcast talked about the hiring and the trip to the West Indies. They seemed to think that it was a "bucket list" item that he had planned to do with his Dad. At which point, Barry Glendenning said something like, "hang on wasn't he still employed by a club (Aston Villa) when his Dad passed away?"

I must admit a small part of me did wonder, would he be cheeky enough to book the holiday knowing that he's possibly going to be out of a job by then rather than resigning and walking away with a pay out? Surely not, but some of the squad decisions and actions by him do make you wonder. 

Now, where's my tin hat... :P

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hornso said:

When it was first announced he was taking over Sheffield Wednesday, the Guardian Football Weekly Podcast talked about the hiring and the trip to the West Indies. They seemed to think that it was a "bucket list" item that he had planned to do with his Dad. At which point, Barry Glendenning said something like, "hang on wasn't he still employed by a club (Aston Villa) when his Dad passed away?"

I must admit a small part of me did wonder, would he be cheeky enough to book the holiday knowing that he's possibly going to be out of a job by then rather than resigning and walking away with a pay out? Surely not, but some of the squad decisions and actions by him do make you wonder. 

That would explain his squad management in the summer.

9 hours ago, Hornso said:

I mean, call me crazy, but I imagine he sorted the holiday after he'd been sacked.

Mental suggestion, I know :D 

Dean Smith says....."Did you take the January targets list with you, we can't seem to find it"...."Is JT hiding it ( on your instructions)until the last day"

"We just managed to see a faint outline of Kalinic written on the Bog wall from 3 years ago, they didn't quite rub it out"..."thanks"

Edited by TRO

Â