Next Villa Manager

Richard

Actually thinking about it a little, Brentford and Bristol are the only Championship teams we've played that I thought looked decent. So maybe their managers have something good going for them. 

1 hour ago, Villan_of_oz said:

:huh:

Rambling gibberish translate: " Nation managers have to manage players from different countries" = Players playing in different countries.

Stupid pain curse dyslexia ass this in the.

• Like 2

Can't help thinking that whatever his job title RDM was more head coach than manager. Hope we go for a full blown manager this time. I hope we don't narrow the field because someone has to fit in our structure. Or that round wan'ts someome he can push around.

Hope we dont go for somebody with hardly no Championship experience we need somebody whos been there and done it just get Bruce in get us in Play Offs then take it from there.

1 hour ago, AJ said:

Rambling gibberish translate: " Nation managers have to manage players from different countries" = Players playing in different countries.

Stupid pain curse dyslexia ass this in the.

I did understand, but at the same time it was hilarious (to me anyway)

1 hour ago, Michael118 said:

Can it get any worse than RDM? Yes it can if we appoint Steve Bruce.

One has various promotions (one last season i might add) while another has had only one over threes ago and whose career has plummeted more and more with each job he has taken. Not sure how you come to that conclusion and i am not even bruces biggest fan 

10 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

One has various promotions (one last season i might add) while another has had only one over threes ago and whose career has plummeted more and more with each job he has taken. Not sure how you come to that conclusion and i am not even bruces biggest fan 

I don't see Steve Bruce as a manager capable of steadying a sinking ship.

Nothing about him convinces me he has what it takes to turn us around and then get us promoted.

1 hour ago, jon_c said:

Actually thinking about it a little, Brentford and Bristol are the only Championship teams we've played that I thought looked decent. So maybe their managers have something good going for them. 

I thought Preston looked well managed, given the resources.

And as Michael118 says, I wouldn't touch Steve Bruce with a bargepole. It would be a disastrous appointment. Don't people learn? Well obviously not, but still...

• Like 1

Oh good - another manager has gone through the revolving door of shit managers looking for a pay day (AKA Aston Villa Football Club).

My guess is that we'll all end up largely underwhelmed by the next mug through the door, too.

Edited by Morley_crosses_to_Withe
  • Like 1