Pre match chit chat

Demitri_C

Gollini

Bacuna - Elphick - Chester - Cissokho

Tshibola - Jedinak

Adomah - Grealish - Ayew

Kodjia

Would like to see this. I'll be really disappointed if he drops Grealish because of this nonsense in the week, especially with McCormack likely to miss the game he has to play. Will be a tough game but it'd be bloody fantastic if we beat them 

Apologies in advance guys - I'm going to the game and my current form for live attendance isn't great...:

Aston Villa 2 - 3 Man Utd

Nottm Forest 3 - 3 Aston Villa (pre-season friendly, granted)

Leicester 3 - 2 Aston Villa

So, it should be exciting and we should take a 2 goal lead... but then throw it away B)

9 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

Not sure if it has been asked, but is this televised? 

3 minutes ago, av1 said:

Yes its on Sky. 

Yep, half 5 kick off on Sky Sports 1 :D  :hooray: 

8 hours ago, Jareth said:

Meh. So numbed to dropping points that I'm 'non-plussed' about this game. I'll take anything other than a humiliation. 

I am not non-plussed about this. I am looking forward to a convincing win and to shut up all the doomsayers. The season barely started yet, it's all to play for.

35 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

I am not non-plussed about this. I am looking forward to a convincing win and to shut up all the doomsayers. The season barely started yet, it's all to play for.

So does that make you plussed or unplussed?

I liked to be positive about Villa for a few weeks, It's all gone. Balance of the squad is all wrong. If we start with Westwood tomorrow we will lose. McCormack was just a signing of intent and not much for us going forward. Please prove me wrong Villa.