PieFacE

49 minutes ago, TheStagMan said:

That's where John Terry went then (bottom left, stripey shirt)

Sitting next to Philip Schofield on the left of him!  I love the lookalike game!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, villa4europe said:

the face of a man who cant wait to fly home and tell his work colleagues about his experience of a hostile PL atmosphere 

"it was so exciting, i dont know what it means but everyone was shouting facking cant at him"

That's Johan. 27, lives in Amsterdam his partner Marco, and their two pet miniature schnauzers. He grew to love Arsenal as a kid when Bergkamp and Overmars played there. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, sidcow said:

I was going to say it's an easy one, surely the guy in the extremely subtle (and presumably utterly fake) Armani t-shirt) 

I can't stand clothes like that. Walking around in an advert! 

• Like 2

What is it about Arsenal as a club that just makes them one step higher than everyone else when it comes to comedy value? Is it the slow and steady decay over the past 15 years which has rendered their fans more and more unhinged?

8 minutes ago, Xela said:

Alan Brazil had an enjoyable afternoon and a few too many pints

bM4FthY.jpg

Todd Cantwell looked shellshocked 

HXmvpbn.jpg

I didn't know Shaggy from Scooby Doo was an Arsenal fan

21 hours ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Look very closely at whos watching to the left of the chelsea player, So that's where Garland Greene escaped to from ConAir film.

On 22/08/2021 at 16:43, TrentVilla said:

I don’t like Chelsea but hope they…win the title.

How quickly people forget. Each to their own and all that, but Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea, Liverpool, Man. City and United tried to kill English football, to break our game. I don’t want any of them to win anything. Absolutely any other club above any of those 6, for me. That Chelsea and Man City were a bit reticent about what they were doing is no excuse, nor is folding when they saw the protests.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, blandy said:

How quickly people forget. Each to their own and all that, but Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea, Liverpool, Man. City and United tried to kill English football, to break our game. I don’t want any of them to win anything. Absolutely any other club above any of those 6, for me. That Chelsea and Man City were a bit reticent about what they were doing is no excuse, nor is folding when they saw the protests.

I think we all agree and would love any team other then those words removed but it's a question of who do you think will win the league so unfortunately it will be one of them.

Maybe fans should commission a trophy to hand out to the team that finishes the highest each season minus those 6? A memento so people never forget what they tried to do and the unfair playing field.

(Apologies thought I was in the who do you think will win the league thread)

Edited by S-Platt
Idiot

1 hour ago, blandy said:

Yeah, basically come on Leicester 😐 

Â