PieFacE

From the bbc website  report 'There is no threat to Arteta's position - he won the FA Cup last season after all - but there is a sense of dangerous drift about Arsenal, who have now gone seven league games without a win'.

Er they look absolutely dire and are steaming towards the bottom 3. Nobody cares about winning the FA Cup. If that was the case Wenger would still be the manager.

I would says its 50-50 he will last the season at the moment.

41 minutes ago, Giro said:

this DT bloke 😂😂😂😂 surely this guy has no mates. Literally gets angry over everything said to him 

just like all ‘content’ these days, they ham up all their reactions for views. I can’t believe anyone watches attention seekers like that.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PaulC said:

Who is capable of turning this club around. All the top managers are in jobs apart from Pochettino

Poch wouldn't go there with his Spurs connections, I'd assume. Would Allegri risk his reputation going there? Doubt the fanbase would want Sarri either... It's going to be a mess there for a while

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Giro said:

this DT bloke 😂😂😂😂 surely this guy has no mates. Literally gets angry over everything said to him 

Hes the worst of them. Effing this and effing that as well. 

I thought a while ago aftv was a joke, and they get paid for the ridiculous opinions they have, and you tube pays for it by viewers and advertising

A bit like Jeremy clarkson in the sun, being paid money for opinions for a deadline on a Saturday 

3 hours ago, Giro said:

mad eric cartman GIF by South Park

Every time I see that DT I think of this South Park episode where they find a medical link between unnecessary rage and having a teeny weeny.

5 minutes ago, kidlewis said:

I love that show, it’s bloody hilarious. And Juno Temples character is a LOT of fun

Haven't seen it yet, but I've loved all the NBC promo bits they did previously. On my list!

6 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Haven't seen it yet, but I've loved all the NBC promo bits they did previously. On my list!

I’d say it’s a good few levels above that. Apart from the first episode which is a near carbon copy of the promo he did ages ago. Maybe for Spurs?

7 hours ago, rosenthal said:

Think they'll have to sack Arteta and get someone more pragmatic in to save their Premier League status. 
Long term however, they also need to get rid of almost all of their high profiled players. It's an attitude issue more than a talent one.

Sure they missed out on Big Sam and TP at sheffield. Pardew the last option

8 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

From the bbc website  report 'There is no threat to Arteta's position - he won the FA Cup last season after all - but there is a sense of dangerous drift about Arsenal, who have now gone seven league games without a win'.

Er they look absolutely dire and are steaming towards the bottom 3. Nobody cares about winning the FA Cup. If that was the case Wenger would still be the manager.

I would says its 50-50 he will last the season at the moment.

50-50?

I'd say his chances of finishing the season are less than 20% and 5hats being generous.

Totally out of his depth. Watch them shoot up the table as soon as he is replaced.

Â