The Championship thread

TrentVilla

29 minutes ago, Shropshire Lad said:

Doesn’t surprise me.

But in fairness to Pulis (excuse me I suddenly feel the need to spit), at least he’s briefly had Boro in the position where it looked like they might win the damn thing. And doing so with having had to sell a couple of his better players.

Yep. Bruce never in his 3 years here had us In that position. Pulis is good for this level I feel.

It amazes me after the early Villa vs Blues in the Prem on a Monday night that they allow these games to be played on week nights. Crazy, i believe our game against Tesco is on a Friday night now? 

Asking for trouble in my opinion, i know that the policing is arguably better now than it was but really dont see the logic behind it. Sheff derby must be as bad as our derby game.

47 minutes ago, leighavfc said:

It amazes me after the early Villa vs Blues in the Prem on a Monday night that they allow these games to be played on week nights. Crazy, i believe our game against Tesco is on a Friday night now? 

Asking for trouble in my opinion, i know that the policing is arguably better now than it was but really dont see the logic behind it. Sheff derby must be as bad as our derby game.

I can't believe they have allowed the game for  a fri night. Pathetic. Theb the game at villa park will be a lame sunday 12pm game 

I recall us playing them a few times at night in last few meetings, rarely a midday game. i imagine the police dont consider it a high risk game in that case

Sheffield derby was on a friday last season as well

• Like 1

The FA Cup Quarter Final 2015 against The Baggies kicked off at 5.30 Saturday evening.  Brilliant atmosphere a couple of pitch invasions a few seats chucked, Dildo head in the crowd but nothing too bad.  

1 minute ago, HanoiVillan said:

Funny you should say that, I read on the BBC website that it was the end of western civilisation. 

haha yeah a return to the dark days but I thought it was **** brilliant!  Give me that over noon kick offs.

This years sheffield derby will beat our record cost for policing from blues last year

Did see 1 sheffield fan on twitter claim it was a good thing because it means people will finish work at 5.30 and not have long pre game to drink, the idea of booking time off work to get pissed seemed totally alien to him

2 hours ago, S-Platt said:

Dildo head in the crowd but nothing too bad.  

The image of that moron haunts me every time i try to mock the SHA cretins on facebook, showing pics of their knuckle dragging special supporters - their response is to simply post a pic of Mr Dickhead back to me ?

Edited by mottaloo

2 hours ago, mottaloo said:

The image of that moron haunts me every time i try to mock the SHA cretins on facebook, showing pics of their knuckle dragging special supporters - their response is to simply post a pic of Mr Dickhead back to me ?

I always thought the guy was on a stag do or something.  Sense of humour nothing you don't see out on a Saturday night!  The fact they have one picture to the loads you show sums it up!

Â